ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans. Don’t even post. Just run along.

I would have paid actual cash money to watch Zion break a backboard or two last night, pull off his jersey, and have a freshly tattooed "Z" on his chest. Let's hope he breaks at least one this year. Why not? It would up his future earnings potential and solidify him as a freak nasty for years to come. Kids love that stuff (and so do I)

I hope we don't hear anymore of the Kentucky is college basketball drivel and they move the needle. All I know is no matter how tough it gets in a game for Duke our fans stay and support our boys. Period. Kentucky has one title this century for a reason.

Toughest loss of my UK basketball life. Complete ass whooping. Barring injury, Duke cuts down the nets this year, and is a top 5 team in the history of college basketball. I’m envious. Two NBA all stars, that will be top 5 nba players in a few years. Impressive, to say the least.

Two? I think three is very fair lol....I love it that Reddish gets lost in the shuffle in these conversation. The kid is lethal.

Well said.....that '99 team was special but it didnt end w/the prize like most of us expected it would. However this group appears very "special," indeed. Trying to curb my enthusiasm, but if you're a Duke fan and NOT EXCITED about this group, you should seek rehab..... OFC

I said the same thing to my wife last night...This is the most talented team since the '99 team.

However, I don't think that team was the most talented team ever. I could name many, but the 1990 UNLV team comes to mind. Out of this world good....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT