ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans. Don’t even post. Just run along.

I missed the game. Did their bigs own our bigs? Are we terrible from the 3 point line like they said on rupp rafters? How was zion’s Cardio? Was he able to compete with the Kentucky bigs? Did their depth wear out Duke’s depth? Are Cameron Reddish and Tre Jones overrated? Oh most importantly was Duke able to keep it within single digits of the juggernaut known as the Kentucky wildcats?

I missed the game. Did their bigs own our bigs? Are we terrible from the 3 point line like they said on rupp rafters? How was zion’s Cardio? Was he able to compete with the Kentucky bigs? Did their depth wear out Duke’s depth? Are Cameron Reddish and Tre Jones overrated? Oh most importantly was Duke able to keep it within single digits of the juggernaut known as the Kentucky wildcats?
I’m not sure. I thought I was watching the Duke/KY game but it looked more like the series finale of The Purge.

Toughest loss of my UK basketball life. Complete ass whooping. Barring injury, Duke cuts down the nets this year, and is a top 5 team in the history of college basketball. I’m envious. Two NBA all stars, that will be top 5 nba players in a few years. Impressive, to say the least.

I lurked over at RR a few times throughout the game during commercial time outs and I’ll be very surprised if we see many RR posters post over here at all based on the posts in their game day thread because they were in total and complete meltdown during the game. I couldn’t stop laughing to myself each time I checked their game day thread. lol

This is how WVU and KU fans felt in 2014. Doesn’t sting me as a Cal fan instead of a UK fan, but with that said Cal got completely out coached

Toughest loss of my UK basketball life. Complete ass whooping. Barring injury, Duke cuts down the nets this year, and is a top 5 team in the history of college basketball. I’m envious. Two NBA all stars, that will be top 5 nba players in a few years. Impressive, to say the least.

I don’t think one UK fan can ever troll a Duke fan again, because that’s gotta be one of the worst beat downs of a top 5 team in the history of college basketball.
I might be wrong about this because it’s after 3am and I’m half asleep but I seem to remember seeing on Sportscenter after the game that this game was the second largest margin of victory in a game between two top 5 teams in NCAA history.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Duke cuts down the nets this year, and is a top 5 team in the history of college basketball. I’m envious. Two NBA all stars, that will be top 5 nba players in a few years. Impressive, to say the least.

The 1999 Duke team was IMO (at the time) the greatest in the history of college basketball and in the end they blew it. I refuse to ever expect a title with any team after that season, but this team is special for sure..

"Toughest loss of my UK basketball life. Complete ass whooping. Barring injury, Duke cuts down the nets this year, and is a top 5 team in the history of college basketball. I’m envious. Two NBA all stars, that will be top 5 nba players in a few years. Impressive, to say the least."

This is what good sportsmanshipip looks like. That being said, there will be 3 NBA all stars. Zion, RJ and the silent assassin, Cam Reddish, who, like Klay Thompson, flies a little under the radar but who also is deadly.

Reactions: jojozbludevilz
I see what you did there

Reactions: bullcity gamer
Now damnit guys, stop piling on, everyone knows they will be better than us by March. It's true because I just read it on RR ;)

The 1999 Duke team was IMO (at the time) the greatest in the history of college basketball and in the end they blew it. I refuse to ever expect a title with any team after that season, but this team is special for sure..

Well said.....that '99 team was special but it didnt end w/the prize like most of us expected it would. However this group appears very "special," indeed. Trying to curb my enthusiasm, but if you're a Duke fan and NOT EXCITED about this group, you should seek rehab..... OFC

70zsVaW.jpg

I'd love to see this Duke team play the Anthony Davis UK team.

Reactions: drcats2013
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT