ADVERTISEMENT

Joey baker out tonight vs clemson

i don't think JRob will play, unless we need a shooter and don't need help on the boards, but wouldn't mind it. I remember the game vs. UNX I think when Vrank came in and saved the day. Who would have thought?

Reactions: DukeDenver
Would be nice to have Wendell tonight since Joey can't go. All of a sudden we go from a super deep team to a typical Duke team.

We have finally got a deep team. I sure hope the injury bug doesn't become contagious and strip us of all our depth. We have no players that are used to playing alot of minutes every game this year compared to years past. This could really cause us major problems if this injury bug continues!!!! Please no more injuries tonight!!!
OFC

Clemson wants this one bad, and will be stoked for a big win. However, they are playing a wounded young team that is proving to be "fearless". May be tight early, but Duke will pull away.

Go Duke!
OFC

We have finally got a deep team. I sure hope the injury bug doesn't become contagious and strip us of all our depth. We have no players that are used to playing alot of minutes every game this year compared to years past. This could really cause us major problems if this injury bug continues!!!! Please no more injuries tonight!!!
OFC
True for the most part that most of our players aren’t used to playing a lot of minutes every game this season, the only exception is Tre, he’s playing 32.6 minutes per game but everyone else is playing less than 24 minutes per game.

I wonder if there is word on Joey for Saturday? After a mini-slump, he was finding his shot again. We need marksman!

I hope Joey is back Saturday for sure. He’s proven he can contribute, and I think he brings good energy.

However if he were in the game last night he would have been a liability on defense. I think we needed to go small like we did earlier in the year to guard the perimeter and cuts. I think we really missed Moore last night and when Stanley picked up his 4th foul it got even tougher to contain them.

Reactions: jwill133
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT