ADVERTISEMENT

I've been thinking about this and would like to come to closure.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Now it might be the meds I'm on while fighting this kidney challenge but it was on my mind before my problem with the kidney. It has to do with the ceiling is the roof of is it give versa? Just what did in mean by that. Have we ever came to a conclusion on just what did in mean? If the being is indeed the roof what about the term through the roof and what if anything can it have to do with the ceiling is the roof. If so then if through the roof also means through the ceiling also because you have to go through the ceiling before you can go through the roof. I believe this year's team is going through the roof which means the ceiling is the roof is weak. OFC

Now it might be the meds I'm on while fighting this kidney challenge but it was on my mind before my problem with the kidney. It has to do with the ceiling is the roof of is it give versa? Just what did in mean by that. Have we ever came to a conclusion on just what did in mean? If the being is indeed the roof what about the term through the roof and what if anything can it have to do with the ceiling is the roof. If so then if through the roof also means through the ceiling also because you have to go through the ceiling before you can go through the roof. I believe this year's team is going through the roof which means the ceiling is the roof is weak. OFC

I think you summed it up perfectly with the last word of your post!!! It was WEAK!!!

Reactions: skysdad
I think the ceiling is the roof statement is just what it always was . A senior moment when he made a statement that all far heel nation turned into a quote that only a genius could make. OFC

I can't help but think about the bigger things that are to come did it include the great far heel shoe sale? LOL. OFC

That football partnership with the Jordan Brand is a bit embarassing for currently me thinks.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT