ADVERTISEMENT

It's about time for some Chuck Norris.

Even though he's not there Chuck Norris heard every tree that falls in every forest. OFC

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Chuck Norris can read Gary’s entire postgame analysis with just a half second glance at the screen.

While in elementary school little Chuck Norris farted out loud in class. His teacher Miss Landers sent him to see Mrs. Rayburn the principal in her office. As soon as he sat down he farted out loud again in her office. Mrs. Rayburn realizing it was Chuck immediatly raised her hand and said " I did it ." OFC

part0-1.jpg

The NCAA flirted with a 16 team tourney and asked Chuck Norris for his input.

Norris said all 64 or none at all.

Tourney cancelled.

Reactions: skysdad
I was going to wait until about Nov. 1st to announce this but with the way the season ended I thought this may give us something to look forward too. Starting the 20-21 season Chuck Norris is going to be our delivery man for the PTRF. It"s gonna be a great season. OFC

Reactions: FearTheBeard
I was going to wait until about Nov. 1st to announce this but with the way the season ended I thought this may give us something to look forward too. Starting the 20-21 season Chuck Norris is going to be our delivery man for the PTRF. It"s gonna be a great season. OFC

Will the bag actually have money in it or just a note saying Duke wins or else.

Chuck

The refs pay chuck norris.

Reactions: skysdad
Chuck Norris can turn a deviled egg back to when it popped out of the chicken. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT