ADVERTISEMENT

Is Kenny Smith still comparing Joel Berry to Christian Laettner?

My image at THR? Are you serious? I'm probably the most despised poster in that board's history. You haven't been around very long if you think my goal is to impress them.

I have seen them say they respect you the most of any DI poster/mod. They've sliced me up and I've never posted over there. Sky and Mac have both had numbers done on them over there as well. Never said you were out to "impress them."

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I have seen them say they respect you the most of any DI poster/mod. They've sliced me up and I've never posted over there. Sky and Mac have both had numbers done on them over there as well. Never said you were out to "impress them."

OFC

I'm kind of proud of my reputation over there. I know they really go after me and have been called things that the worst people in the history of the world have been called. I do believe for some reason if I passed away suddenly there are posters there who would celebrate. Thee best thing that ever happened to me was a permanent ban but one thing for sure is they can't ban me from posting my opinion here. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT