ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting article on the conference from 247 Sports

I’d have Duke in its own tier as “national title contenders.”
Miami/UNC may be ACC contenders, but Duke is the only conference team that could sniff a natty IMO.

Reactions: pisgah101
I know there hasn't been a game played yet, but thar uncheat roster on paper isn't going to scare anyone. That's a 5-6 seed roster

A lot of questions with most of these teams. I guess with the relaxed transfer rules (for those who haven't changed schools like I change socks) and NIL you never know how teams will play together. I expect this to be Leonard Robinson's last year unless Fl. State has a miraculous turnaround.

I was wrong (and happy to be) about unc last season. Thought they would be really good.
I hope I’m wrong this season too, but I think they will be good. Addition by subtraction.

Reactions: christophero
A lot of questions with most of these teams. I guess with the relaxed transfer rules (for those who haven't changed schools like I change socks) and NIL you never know how teams will play together. I expect this to be Leonard Robinson's last year unless Fl. State has a miraculous turnaround.
Hamilton.

Thank you. Don't know where Robinson came from.
Maybe Steve Robinson. Coached there for five years before Hamilton. Made the NCAA his first year, dumpster fire after that. Ol Roy’s long time asst at Ku and Unc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT