ADVERTISEMENT

How could no one have seen Auburn steamrolling UNC coming?

I had Auburn beating UNC. Their guards, especially after seeing Goldwire hold down Johnson were gonna give UNC issues

I just thought Auburn would play stupid, and make it easy for the holes. Never been so glad to be so wrong. They opened a can in the 2nd half. Loved every minute of it.

I thought Auburn had a good chance of beating UNC, but I wasn't sure enough to guarantee it.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I didn’t pick them in the bracket because I still think Carolina is a better overall team... I’ve been saying all week that auburn would win if they stayed outta foul trouble... their turnover forcing D is dangerous to a fast tempo team that turns it over a good amount.

Bye tarholes

They made some stupid shots. Auburn is super talented and plays really hard...but 8 out of 10 games that’s a close finish

It’s one thing to pick it on your bracket, but calling it before the tourney begins is straight up ONIONS!!!!

Reactions: Showenuff
This thread was just a joke aimed at @Showenuff

I figured he’d read the first part and think I was including him. I should have put more space between that and congratulating him.

I’m not calling anyone out for not picking the Auburn win. I know a lot of people had Auburn winning. Show was just the most vocal.

This thread was just a joke aimed at @Showenuff

I figured he’d read the first part and think I was including him. I should have put more space between that and congratulating him.

I’m not calling anyone out for not picking the Auburn win. I know a lot of people had Auburn winning. Show was just the most vocal.
He’s always vocal that’s why I like him! Haha

Confession time here. The reason we have struggled is that I have not been using the PTRF on Duke games. It all went to the officials of the unc cheater u/Auburn game. I'm so selfish. I just had to make sure as well as unc had been playing was to make sure they didn't win the natty. I figured the Auburn game was the right time for the payoff. I left it to our guys to win it on their own. The fund is shot. Yes it took it all for the guarantee that the cheaters went down. If we win this thing it will be because we deserve it. ;) OFC

Confession time here. The reason we have struggled is that I have not been using the PTRF on Duke games. It all went to the officials of the unc cheater u/Auburn game. I'm so selfish. I just had to make sure as well as unc had been playing was to make sure they didn't win the natty. I figured the Auburn game was the right time for the payoff. I left it to our guys to win it on their own. The fund is shot. Yes it took it all for the guarantee that the cheaters went down. If we win this thing it will be because we deserve it. ;) OFC
I’ll send you a few bitcoins. Get it done!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT