ADVERTISEMENT

HOLY SHIT BATMAN!

Wow, too much emotion right now to form thoughts, just keep saying wow with a smile!

4Yin1fi.jpg

OFC

I’m probably going to get banned on Kentucky and UNX boards tonight. I’m wide awake and having a blast lol

I’m probably going to get banned on Kentucky and UNX boards tonight. I’m wide awake and having a blast lol
Sometimes silence is the best response. KY fans on RR crave validation. Posting over there after a win to rub it in only feeds into their egos. Also, a day will come in the future where Duke has a bad day and they have a good day. Hopefully not for a long time, but it will happen. We don’t want to give them a reason to infest our board when that day comes. I just read their board and laugh at the stupid comments and occasionally post them here when they’re an extra special level of stupidity. You can do whatever you want. Just my two cents.

I’m too giddy to sleep. I keep watching highlights

Sometimes silence is the best response. KY fans on RR crave validation. Posting over there after a win to rub it in only feeds into their egos. Also, a day will come in the future where Duke has a bad day and they have a good day. Hopefully not for a long time, but it will happen. We don’t want to give them a reason to infest our board when that day comes. I just read their board and laugh at the stupid comments and occasionally post them here when they’re an extra special level of stupidity. You can do whatever you want. Just my two cents.

You know, I was just thinking today that we haven't seen much of them over here lately....why do you think that might be?? :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT