ADVERTISEMENT

Great short video of the GOAT

People that hate him will say he's full of crap. I don't know Coach K personally, so perhaps it's all a facade; but what then am I to make of "aw shucks" Roy, Bill $elf and "table top" Pitino? If you think K is a fraud, then which coach do you believe in? I'm hitching my wagon to the GOAT.

Reactions: skysdad
People that hate him will say he's full of crap. I don't know Coach K personally, so perhaps it's all a facade; but what then am I to make of "aw shucks" Roy, Bill $elf and "table top" Pitino? If you think K is a fraud, then which coach do you believe in? I'm hitching my wagon to the GOAT.
You and me both. I have met him twice, once in Anchorage Alaska at the great Alaska Shootout, where Duke came on Ft. Richardson Army base to practice, and once here in Atlanta when he came to watch Tony Parker. He was always just so polite and engaging both times not only with me, but everybody else who approached him. I'll use that to form my opinion until something different happens lol.

You and me both. I have met him twice, once in Anchorage Alaska at the great Alaska Shootout, where Duke came on Ft. Richardson Army base to practice, and once here in Atlanta when he came to watch Tony Parker. He was always just so polite and engaging both times not only with me, but everybody else who approached him. I'll use that to form my opinion until something different happens lol.
Retired, I was in Fairbanks at Ft. Wainwright in 61 & 62

Reactions: skysdad
Retired, I was in Fairbanks at Ft. Wainwright in 61 & 62
Oh wow, bless your heart. I was down south in Anchorage @ FT. Richardson from 02-05. I was with the Airborne Infantry Regiment. We got diverted from Anchorage to Fairbanks coming from NTC and that was a miserable few days lol. Still nothing in Fairbanks when I left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT