ADVERTISEMENT

General recruiting info

Syracuse fans not happy either. They lost to Georgetown today and may miss the tournament. Buddy B. is in a slump.

Last edited:
I had cockburn once. Docctor gave me some ointment and it cleared right up.
Yeah, they told me to stop banging some dudes wife. Can’t remember her last name. What’s your last name again? :)

FB guy Quinn Ewers transferred from OSU to Texas. It is said he had received 3.5 million in NIL at OSU, left anyway.
Wonder what BB is paying these days?
Should be changing recruiting/ leaving for NBA.

I'm seeing on Twitter that there's a 3 star center that will be announcing tomorrow night. Any clues on who?

7'1" 240lb center. Plays at Oak Hill with Foster. Offers from Creighton, Minnesota, and South Carolina, I think.

Reactions: christophero
Don’t get us taking a project Center in this class, but congrats to Christian Reeves. Would think that we could get him to walk on.

Don’t get us taking a project Center in this class, but congrats to Christian Reeves. Would think that we could get him to walk on.
He’s redshirting until 2023. Duke already has a 7 foot walk on sitting on the bench . This gives him next year to bulk up while playing against lively and Flip.

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
You never know he could be the next Vrank. I actually thought he should have played more, Vrank gave us more than Bolden who we all just waited for him to play better. And waited.

You never know he could be the next Vrank. I actually thought he should have played more, Vrank gave us more than Bolden who we all just waited for him to play better. And waited.
Vrank barely saw the court. Bolden may have underperformed, but there is no way that Vrank gave us more than Bolden,

Rebounds and can run the floor. 240 as a high schooler. Willing to ref shirt and develope.
That's a pretty good start.

Rebounds and can run the floor. 240 as a high schooler. Willing to ref shirt and develope.
That's a pretty good start.
The red shirt is a good idea for him . Don’t forget the other seven footer on the bench . John could have two seven foot reserve bigs in 2023 not a bad option to have.

I think this guy actually has a lot of potential. Runs well, good coordination on his blocks, could really improve in the next 2 years. The guy on the bench now is truly a Vrank type.

I wonder if the Foster reclassification is now a dead idea.

Reactions: sheyduke
Great Move Duke. It's a better decision that he is Redshirting. Reminds me when Duke picked up Michael Thompson. I wish the kid redshirt too.

Reactions: skysdad
Thompson was a MacDonalds All American though, or close to it. I love this pick up. We are stockpiling 7 footers. This kid could be really good by his junior year.

Last edited:
Love this pick up. Dude will be valuable during his junior/senior year. We need 2-3 guys like this.

Looks like Duke for him. He's ranked 33 so I wonder if this is more a long term get. I know we are pushing for a number of higher rated forwards. Would be glad to have him though!

Reactions: Devilinside
Looks like Duke for him. He's ranked 33 so I wonder if this is more a long term get. I know we are pushing for a number of higher rated forwards. Would be glad to have him though!
He could also possibly reclass to 2022 from what I’ve read.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
He could also possibly reclass to 2022 from what I’ve read.
I feel like i keep hearing this about him and Caleb. Honestly, I want them both to stay in 2023. We are loaded next year. Mackenzie is the crown jewel of that class so he's gotta be priority #1.

• Love
Reactions: IOWABLUDEVIL
I feel like i keep hearing this about him and Caleb. Honestly, I want them both to stay in 2023. We are loaded next year. Mackenzie is the crown jewel of that class so he's gotta be priority #1.
Actually Duke isn’t loaded in the front court at all and it’s rumored Scheyer wants a deep bench and players .

Reactions: jamsession3
Actually Duke isn’t loaded in the front court at all and it’s rumored Scheyer wants a deep bench and players .
Don't know I agree with that. Flip is 6'11 and Lively is 7'0. Mark is 6'8- even though he's a wing- his strength is slashing, finishing around the rim and hitting the boards. That's 3 solid pieces and I'm sure we get a transfer big to play minutes. It's obviously early, but as of now, we are recruiting no bigs in that '23 class.

Don't know I agree with that. Flip is 6'11 and Lively is 7'0. Mark is 6'8- even though he's a wing- his strength is slashing, finishing around the rim and hitting the boards. That's 3 solid pieces and I'm sure we get a transfer big to play minutes. It's obviously early, but as of now, we are recruiting no bigs in that '23 class.
We just got a commit from Stewart a four star forward in the mold of Javin for 2023. Lively new flip both will need to bulk up to play strong minutes against older front courts like Williams against the big from UK. Mitchell can play the four but his natural position is the three. Duke has two other offers out to bigs in 2023 McKanzie and another four star big . Not to mention that he two seven footers( walk on and red shirt commit) . Duke will need front court players. Lively and Flip are true freshman

Reactions: jamsession3
Don't forget about the other incoming freshman
I know he's planning to redshirt, but we will be one of the biggest teams in the ACC next year. I do think we'll add one post player for depth.

We just got a commit from Stewart a four star forward in the mold of Javin for 2023. Lively new flip both will need to bulk up to play strong minutes against older front courts like Williams against the big from UK. Mitchell can play the four but his natural position is the three. Duke has two other offers out to bigs in 2023 McKanzie and another four star big . Not to mention that he two seven footers( walk on and red shirt commit) . Duke will need front court players. Lively and Flip are true freshman
Mackenzie is a true wing and is the #3 overall. Who is the other four star we have an offer extended to?

Actually they are five stars. Bol Bowen and the other five star Bezulis ( spelled his name wrong I know.but those are actually 2023 recruits. Lively and flip as it stands right now will have to play at least 35 minutes a game as freshman and both are rail thin. Duke will probably go to the portal for bigs to help out in 2022 .

Last edited:
Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT