ADVERTISEMENT

Five Point Play Podcast - Season 2

Avery leaving did work out for us although it broke my heart at the time. J Will spent an entire season learning the PG position, which helped us win the next year. But man I really wanted Avery and Maggette back.

***New Episode***

The guys are back! After a short break, Five Point Play is back with special guests from Duke.MBB Andrew and Jack! We talk CoVid style recruiting, breakdown the point guards on the current roster, talk favorite title teams and teams that didn't make it; even the NBA Bubble. It's a packed episode. Don't miss it!

Agreed. He was such a big presence he allowed guys like Justice to do their thing. I do think Goldwire is going to keep improving.
My concern with Jordan is i think there might be some unfair expectations of him coming this year. If he brings the same as he did last year with a more vocal leadership role, that’s more than enough.

Just finished the pod, great listen, I'm ready for college basketball to get back into swing. I also agree about Goldwire, if he can just repeat last season, that's more than enough. I don't think we should be expecting a massive leap for his senior year, I think he is who he is and that's fine. For him it really just comes down to can he make the WIDE OPEN three at a descent percentage. If he can, he will play a whole lot. If he can't, his minutes will/should be spotty.

I admit I may be expecting too much from Goldwire. However; he definitely has a lot of room for improvement. If he hits his threes at a decent clip and finishes lay ups he could be one of the more solid PGs in the country. Plus if the season starts in January he will have that much of an advantage over the other freshman guards.

***New Episode***

The guys are back! After a short break, Five Point Play is back with special guests from Duke.MBB Andrew and Jack! We talk CoVid style recruiting, breakdown the point guards on the current roster, talk favorite title teams and teams that didn't make it; even the NBA Bubble. It's a packed episode. Don't miss it!

"WOOOO!!!!!" Ric Flair style!!!!

OFC

I really hope Baker busts out, but I hoped that last year as well. When he is hitting we are a different team.

Reactions: timo0402
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT