ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes

A new gem tonight from strumminham or whatever that dipsticks name is...

Re: Dook vs Moo Reply
I'm just glad to see dook over-playing and spending far more energy at this point than needed. They're playing like they're 30 points behind and it's not even close. In a 3-day tournament on this level, you need to save your energy when you can. I dunno if it's the need to show-off or what. It's not a regular season game where you'll get 3-5 days rest till the next game.

Hey dumbass , if your team played with some urgency the entire game you may not have 10 losses right now.

Originally posted by Showenuff:

I'm just glad to see dook over-playing and spending far more energy at this point than needed. They're playing like they're 30 points behind and it's not even close. In a 3-day tournament on this level, you need to save your energy when you can. I dunno if it's the need to show-off or what. It's not a regular season game where you'll get 3-5 days rest till the next game.

Hey dumbass , if your team played with some urgency the entire game you may not have 10 losses right now.
Lol. That is just pure fear.

We just can't win with some of these idiot THR fans due to jealously. We beat UNC the first game and its all the refs, we beat them the second game and its the refs, we massacre NC State by playing hard and giving all as a team should and we are showing off. I wish we did have season long list of stupid things they say cause it would be quiet a read for us in a few years. These THR folks get a little more "SPECIAL" each day.

keysersosay#1[/URL]

Look this guy will do anything to win games. Nothing will surprise me re crysexti

This from a fan of the team that has two decades+ of cheating under their belts to WIN games.

I went to see if there were any gems right now. Started copying one but kept reading the ENTIRE THREAD and it was just one after the other. Go over and check the thread of them complaining about "duke only has 8 scholorship players" thread.

Stuff from:
- Duke is Overhyped
- Duke hasn't overcome any adversity
- Coach K is going to play mind games to get Tyus to come back and thats the only reason that this late first rounder would come back.
- Coach K will "manufacture" adversity just to fire up his team- think this is my favorite b/c...how is that a bad thing? IDIOT.

Originally posted by gottagonow:
We just can't win with some of these idiot THR fans due to jealously. We beat UNC the first game and its all the refs, we beat them the second game and its the refs
To be fair, it was the refs. I think Coach K noted that in his press conference. Duke without the refs is pretty much Georgia Tech.

Originally posted by timo0402:
I went to see if there were any gems right now. Started copying one but kept reading the ENTIRE THREAD and it was just one after the other. Go over and check the thread of them complaining about "duke only has 8 scholorship players" thread.

Stuff from:
- Duke is Overhyped
- Duke hasn't overcome any adversity
- Coach K is going to play mind games to get Tyus to come back and thats the only reason that this late first rounder would come back.
- Coach K will "manufacture" adversity just to fire up his team- think this is my favorite b/c...how is that a bad thing? IDIOT.
There is alot of pent-up hate on that thread. This must be sooo miserable for them!

Boo, freaking hoo!!!!! Coach crysexski never played Semi Ojeleye, who was the 38th ranked player
in the incoming class of 2013, so he left. Then we know the whole sordid Suliamon episode.
According to dookies, Suliamon was a cancer on the team and left coach crysexski no choice.
Only to find out, that crysexski had kept him on the team for over a year after finding out that
he was a suspect in a sexual assault case. Yet, if you listen to the players and media, they
make it sound like they have overcome injuries or something heroic. Only at dook!!
Last year, the media made out PJ Hairston as the most thug gangster in the world and that
UNC should have cut ties with him the first time he got a parking ticket. And dookies
wonder why they are the most hated team in the nation??? And by the way, I still HATE
christian laettner!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody notice at around the 135 left in the game Mark, when they called Jah for rim interference, just before that Quinn was going in for a layup and got fouled so hard he got swiped from the screen? Damn what a foul.
yep..james clubbed quinn real good

^This.

Originally posted by bleediteveryday30:

^This.
I really hate it when a Tar Hole guy says stuff and we make fun of him and it turns out he was probably correct. It looks like we did expend too much energy against NC State.

We coasted the last 30 minutes of the game against State. If anything, the intensity we lost last night out of boredom stuck with us into tonight.

Originally posted by dukiejay:
We coasted the last 30 minutes of the game against State. If anything, the intensity we lost last night out of boredom stuck with us into tonight.
I agree.

I think our guys looked pretty tired near the end tonight and that didn't come from boredom. Maybe the first have they were bored but I think just lacked an edge. They were just spent near the end of the game.

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Originally posted by dukiejay:
I agree.
Thinking the same thing but never posted anything. NCSU outscored us in the second half. I don't care if we were winning by 50 we should have won by at least 50 plus. OFC

They were pretty tired because they woke up after a 25 minute snooze and it took a tremendous amount of effort to make a run and cut it to a winnable margin.

Well isn't this special, I have fans here !

Don't want to tax the short attention spans so I will just say, lets enjoy the game tonight...

Originally posted by DSouthr:

Don't want to tax the short attention spans so I will just say, lets enjoy the game tonight...
You couldn't resist it could you? Bless you heart. OFC

Did you enjoy the game tonight? I sure did.

Originally posted by bleediteveryday30:

Did you enjoy the game tonight? I sure did.
laugh.r191677.gif

Bleed, count me as a satisfied viewer also!

OFC

"Would be sweet if they put us as the 4 in dukes bracket" -ROYANDDEAN

Apparently, they want a third loss to Duke this year.

Nothing is better than a Duke win but a Tar Heel loss is mighty close. OFC

I especially like it when they blow a nice lead and lose like last night and let the other team outscore team 23 to 2.

ofc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT