ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS. UVA POST-GAME THREAD***

Heard he was upset for getting his ankle rolled again at end of half that on way to locker room he put Coach Bennett in the Full Nelson Chicken Wing and made him appologize

Too bad there wasn't a camera there. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
The only ones I could find for the VA game. I'm sure there are more the camera missed.

Seriously now I don't even think tar heel fans really believe that mask man is Grayson Allen doing that to UVA. tar heel fans are too sharp for that but it's what Coach K uses to teach Duke players these tactics. OFC

Seriously now I don't even tar heel fans really believe that mask man is Grayson Allen doing that to UVA. Even tar heel fans are too sharp for that but it's what Coach K uses to teach Duke players these tactics. OFC
Right after the master classes in flopping.

Reactions: skysdad
Good find but on the 1st. video at the 6 second mark look for the hard shoulder Grayson throws into the UVA players face on that pass. OFC

58:45 mark. Kennard bleeding like a stuck pig. No call....

Reactions: Neners
Good find but on the 1st. video at the 6 second mark look for the hard shoulder Grayson throws into the UVA players face on that pass. OFC
You're clearly being a homer by not pointing out where Grayson clearly tries to stomp on the guy's foot at 1:55

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT