ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SOUTHERN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I was listening on the radio and the announcers said he definitely got him. They said it looked very painful

I was listening on the radio and the announcers said he definitely got him. They said it looked very painful
Like i said, this is so irrelevant. What are we even talking about here? I mean give me a freaking break. I just went over to Rupp after seeing Shows post, saw they had a two page thread on it. Tells me all i need to know about how obsessed they are with Duke.

Back to Bolden real quick...I agree with some who question his balance. This may sound wierd but dude has a really high butt. That's a very good trait for speed and jumping usually, buy maybe that center of gravity affects balance more? Idk just a thought

timo, did you see my post? I got banned for that. I don't know why we even let a UK poster post here. Buncha pussies won't even let ya talk a bit over there.

timo, did you see my post? I got banned for that. I don't know why we even let a UK poster post here. Buncha pussies won't even let ya talk a bit over there.

I couldn't see your post, but I could see it when they quoted it. I believe they deleted your original post....they are the most hypocritic, arrogant, tunnel vision fans in the country.....they can't even talk amongst themselves without fighting and calling each other names....they are miserable

Yeah, the Raftards are the worst.

Literally a video that shows Allen getting hit... like, you see his skin and nose and eyes ripple from the impact, and then yes, he jerks his head back like anyone would if a big guy smacked you in the face. Then he shook it off.

They are literally denying he got hit even though you literally see his face distort from getting hit... one person actually tried to say that it was CGI. Seriously. Then they are saying he waited a second before reacting... it wasn't even a second in SUPER SLOW MO. They are saying he faked it, although every human on earth knows that if someone smacks you in the face at full speed, you react.

They are absolutely eaten up with Duke. The obsession is insane. I guess it stems back to Laettner? I've never seen a more insecure bunch of fans in my entire life. It's so very strange. They are totally nuts, and cannot stop thinking about us.

Being banned there is not a problem for me, I've made 14 posts there in 11 years. I just think its hilarious WHY they banned me. There's only one person i even care to ever meet from over there. Fitch. And that's only because I want to slap so much shit out of him that he ends up a midget.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Only one? You ha e more patience than I do!!

You got banned and didn't say one single curse word, didn't call anyone particular person out, but they constantly tell people to go eat a bag of d*cks, or attack people personally for no reason and that's ok...they even turn on each other and say worse things about their own fans than what we say about them...again....total hypocrites.....I've probably made less than 10 posts ever over there....I just can't tolerate the stupid.

Being banned there is not a problem for me, I've made 14 posts there in 11 years. I just think its hilarious WHY they banned me. There's only one person i even care to ever meet from over there. Fitch. And that's only because I want to slap so much shit out of him that he ends up a midget.
A couple weeks or so ago a poster on RR made a post trying to imply that all Duke fans are bandwagon fans that don’t even live in North Carolina and/or didn’t go to school at Duke, so I posted saying that I never understood where people came up with the notion that a person had to have gone to Duke to be a fan and in a very short time multiple posters attacked me like I was wrong, so I just deleted my posts from that thread to avoid losing my temper so that wouldn’t say something to get banned, not that it would bother me if I got banned but if I got banned then I would have to logout to be able to read the entertaining nonsense that they post, which is why I don’t venture over to THR too often because I have to logout to be able to see the entertaining nonsense that they post.

Nah couldn’t see it...just went over bc you mentioned there was thread...more or less validating my point to begin with.

Went over there and saw where Fitch would like to throat punch Greyson.Since it is xmas so why don't we chip in to buy him a ticket so he can meet Grayson face to face.Think that Fitch might have a bad day.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Went over there and saw where Fitch would like to throat punch Greyson.Since it is xmas so why don't we chip in to buy him a ticket so he can meet Grayson face to face.Think that Fitch might have a bad day.
Lol. That loser poster seems to comment on the Duke threads only! Only thing he knows how to say is eat a bag of d**ks. Lol

Yea, I finally saw a great angle in slow mo and he raked him all the way up. and IN slow mo, reactions look very slow. i gave'em hell at rupp a bit ago over it.

Even with that there are unc fans on social media saying he wasn't touched at all. Shows how stupid and obsessed they can be. There are still unc fans that ty zeller was assaulted on the famous spider web move. OFC

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Its really pretty simple figuring out what the deal is with UK fans. They are overly consumed with hatred and I mean really hate anyone and any article, situation, rumor, fact or even potential possibility they deem a threat to their sense of basketball royalty. They see themselves as the anointed kings of college basketball. Hard to believe but actually even more so that the UnCheats fans do. The fans who worship the Cheats are simply rookies compared with UK fans. I'll have to say it one more time, piss on them all, they'll look better wet.

Come on Kellen. It's getting to be like you are pretending to be a Duke fan but really may belong to some other species. It would be fairly easy to do you know. It's just the way you post things such as the line "I sooo wanna embrace him." I really hope you pull for Duke but sometimes I wonder. OFC

No need to question where my fandom lies. And admittedly, I saw it from a better angle and he did actually get hit, I jumped the gun and was wrong. Even though Holes and kitty cats were shown that angle they are pretending to have not seen it or are simply ignoring it.

Reactions: skysdad
Late post.

Sloppy game to watch but a win is a win so I will take it. It was good to see Bagley and Carter get the double double. I would love to have been a fly on the wall to hear what K said to them at halftime. They came out playing with passion but then it seemed to fade away. Duke got the win even though they had a lot of turnovers.

Below is Bagley briefly commenting on the game and his eye.

You also have to love Allen's confidence.. when asked by the media about his shooting.. he said something like.. 'I think I'd make the next 7 in a row"..

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3

I am not going to post over there again for the rest of the regular season...because I don't want to get banned.....Yet... I'm saving it for the NCAA tournament.....and when I make that post, I WILL get banned! It may even be a lifetime ban!!

Reactions: Showenuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT