ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs. NCCU

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
We should win this one easily, but you have to play the game.

Hopefully this game is used to get Quinton some confidence and our injured/banged up players some rest. Like to see our depth used here.

Nice start so far, everything's clicking. beautiful onside kick and recovery by Mr. Driggers. I'm starting to calm down after the shitshow from down the road.

These injuries are crazy. Could we just take a knee and run out these 24 minutes? Or we might tear an ACL taking a knee.

Did Harris get hurt? Noticed 3rd string relieved him in the middle of the last drive? Following on ESPN gamecast.

Missed the game. Unfortunately I fell 12 feet through a floor I was working on in my silo. Stitches and bruises. Will be hella sore tomorrow.

Reactions: skysdad
Missed the game. Unfortunately I fell 12 feet through a floor I was working on in my silo. Stitches and bruises. Will be hella sore tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that. You are probably lucky it wasn’t worse. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

fair game by duke tonight. too many penalties and missed tackles to say it was a good game. that being said, we are really deep at all spots except OT. we didnt look sharp and yet we rolled them. lots of playing time for 3rd and 4th teamers which is huge. really looking forward to seeing how they do vs a pissed off va tech team next week.

fair game by duke tonight. too many penalties and missed tackles to say it was a good game. that being said, we are really deep at all spots except OT. we didnt look sharp and yet we rolled them. lots of playing time for 3rd and 4th teamers which is huge. really looking forward to seeing how they do vs a pissed off va tech team next week.

What you think about Navy Shuler?

i actually played a year at christ school so i might be a little biased. he looks good but if his measurements are correct isnt he a little small? 6'1'' and 195 lbs seems much smaller than our target size lately. his dad was a good college player (my redskin fandom coming out) so lets wait to see.
just a note about our team. BAYLOR beat up on kansas yesterday to go to 3-1 and ARMY took oklahoma to ot so our SOS is not going to go down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT