ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

MSU with some great defense. We need to settle down and get back in transition.

They'll settle in, it'll take a bit to adjust to real defense.

Carter taken out early. Coach must not have been happy with his transition defense. Time to lock in.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Amazing how different this level of play is. Guys like Goldwire and Alex looked good before. Let’s see how they function in these conditions. We are measuring men tonight.

I can already tell the team that scores the most points is winning this one tonight.

Reactions: DukeDenver
They are too hyped, settle in guys. Allen needs to get the offense going. Veteran leadership

We are playing all zone. K trying to prevent fouls early, then turn up the volume next half. Problem is we’re not staying home.

I love having this kind of test right away. Introduce the new guys to fire and see how they respond.

Oh my effing God with these camera angles and switches.

Liking what I see from Duval especially defensively. He's quiet, strong and intense. Dudes a silent assassin for this team.

If we play zone all year we are going be really really tough due to our length. I think it’s a key to our season. Zone saves our players legs late in game and foul trouble. What’s everyone’s else’s thoughts. Seen coach said we will likely play zone most of the year

Goldwire holdin his own out there!

ESPN layoffs must have really hit the production teams hard!

Javin with some very good minutes defensively and rebounding. I think some of the freshmen just need to settle down a bit. But our length is going to wreak havoc this year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT