ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This team is 2 shots away from being undefeated. Maybe they needed an ass kicking at least once this year

Jimmy Dykes may be on the something. Said dukes flight was delayed for 4 hours yesterday and they didn’t get in until 1am this morning. It looks like it

Honestly K hasn’t brought it himself. One of those games he sits on his hands and lets it play out. He obviously has his way, just an observation

Reactions: jcdevilfan
I just want to see them fight the rest of the game. Man Barrett has been bad tonight.

Variety of things tonight, tiredness, opponent playing lights out, but the script is set to try and beat Duke. Pack it in, make them shoot. Some teams have the talent to do so, and I’m not sure Duke can overcome that 6, particularly 4, games in March.

That’s wide open three.....unbelievable....if you won’t pull trigger now then when?

Damn, it's amazing how when the going gets tough half our fan base starts the blame game. Let's question Coach K and staff. RJ is garbage, etc... This team might come back, might not, but I guarantee they will be ready next week vs the Holes.

Well there is enough blame to go around, I mean no one showed up tonight. Offense defense, we just can’t do anything right.

lmao these calls are absurd. I always hate playing at louisville. Things didn't change with the transition from pitino to mack. Louisville can always get away with more while other teams are called for feather touches.

they don't need your help zebras. they're kicking our butt without your whistle

We got too confident after the UVA game. This is a well deserved ass kickin'. We can't think we are far and away better than everyone. We need to be grounded.

Damn, it's amazing how when the going gets tough half our fan base starts the blame game. Let's question Coach K and staff. RJ is garbage, etc... This team might come back, might not, but I guarantee they will be ready next week vs the Holes.
Is that not what a forum is for? State the good and the bad?

Reactions: pisgah101
happens to all teams...Michigan is getting beat, KY went down, UNC lost yesterday....off nights on the road happen. Good to ground the team but not a good performance.

At this point you know Alex can shoot it.....he needs to see a lot more minutes over Jack White....we have enough athletes to cover his defencies on defense....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT