ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This is like that Miami game a few years back, but worse. As long as UL doesn’t start slapping the floor to mock Duke they’ll at least do it with class.

This can be fixed though.....this is effort and fatigue.....only silver lining....not like we are lacking players or talent....or we can’t play defense.....just tonight we are incredibly incredibly bad....

I've never turned off a Duke game. I'm really trying to stick with that tradition.

Damn this has been brutal.

We all predicted a stinker. Here it is. The exact game we talked about. Starting with K sitting on his hands. Seriously- these games have had the exact same characteristics for years

It’s outta the way moving on....

One thing I will say... if you thought this team was going to win out you were crazy... now in saying that if you told me this team would have played a Game this bad... I would have said you were crazy!

Live with youth, die with youth....i think most young teams ( ours and others) suffer at least one meltdown per season

Coach k says he wants to keep driving...

barret takes a mid range jumper lol

Not sure why anyone is clowning Javin. He may look clumsy out there but he is one of the few trying to make an impact out there

If anyone wonders why AOC doesn’t play more there is a prime example on the last possession where he is not strong enough to simply grab the basketball on a defensive rebound

16% 3 point shooting, 28% FG. 11 TO to 6 assists. This is just embarrassing, they should be ashamed. They were done in the first half. This team never left Charlottesville.

RJ complete opposite of his last game. Unreal.
RJ's shooting against UVA was a complete fluke. I'm not trying to crap on him, but that shooting performance was nowhere close to his normal night.

Reactions: ioliva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT