ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

That’s extremely embarrassing.....and now the second time that’s happened....I agree....should never play again.....can’t even make a case for that....

Guys, can we be honest? Do we really think this team can win a title win their shooting? Yes I know they can get hot for a game, but this could be the worst shooting Duke team in well over a decade, right?

Nights like this usually allow a leader to emerge....sadly noone seems to be getting pissed off at the performance or demanding better when on the floor...that type of leadership is needed on these nights. We just seem to be taking it and not caring, strange

We are down by 20, and the game is not as close as the score indicates.
Side note: We are in serious trouble next year. AOC, Jack, and Javin don't even look serviceable at this point.

I don't care about losing games, but I do care about effort. This is the first time all year that we have look checked out.

I hope this is the last reminder we need this year. I can’t take these games, they are painful.

I tried to defend Goldwire earlier this year but that missed layup was very embarrassing for somebody wearing a duke uniform. Inexcusable

Storm knocked our power off for 2 hours and I see it knocked Duke's power out also. I believe our will to fight was left in Durham!!!
OFC

I don't mind losing. That's life. But when you play like shit and don't seem to have a drive to fix it, that pisses me off. I'd be happy if we can lose by less than 10. I'd consider that a success

If they can cut it to a single digit loss, then that will show some determination.

I know it’s an equal over reaction as some of these stupid comments, but does Jordan Goldwire suck now?

Hey folks, you might as well take a "chill pill" and try to reflect back on what these kids have done up until this debacle!
I can tell you this, I still love this team, and believe me, there are some ass kickings yet to come in the ACC! If you think these kids will forget this game, you are dead wrong.
None of us would have guessed this would happen, but these kids are young and vulnerable to the media, and everyone else that tells them how great they are.
I really don't believe that this game is over, but everyone would have to come alive at the same time to pull it out.
Keep your chins up and enjoy the ride with these kids, I know I am.
Go Duke!
OFC

If I play duke my goal is stop RJ at all cost. Zion will get his and so be it. But I’d RJ isn’t scoring, we are in a lot of trouble.

Louisville better not play stall or get comfortable lol. I just want to see some fight and keep attacking.

Hey folks, you might as well take a "chill pill" and try to reflect back on what these kids have done up until this debacle!
I can tell you this, I still love this team, and believe me, there are some ass kickings yet to come in the ACC! If you think these kids will forget this game, you are dead wrong.
None of us would have guessed this would happen, but these kids are young and vulnerable to the media, and everyone else that tells them how great they are.
I really don't believe that this game is over, but everyone would have to come alive at the same time to pull it out.
Keep your chins up and enjoy the ride with these kids, I know I am.
Go Duke!
OFC

They decided to not show up

We are such a different team with Zion on the floor. Certainly not the reason we are gonna lose this one but those BS fould on Reddish and Zion killed us tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT