ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Even if we lose, after the way we played this last 8 minutes I’m okay. We didn’t quit and gave it our all. I can live with the results.

Reactions: Louisville Crazie
We seriously need to use this press more often when teams get momentum.. with our athletes and length there's no reason we shouldn't.

This is exciting! But I still think we dont have the time....do we??

My high school baseball coach had a signal when we were batting that meant you couldn’t drive a nail up your ass with a sledgehammer.

That’s Louisville right now

Reactions: dukesince91
Even if we lose, after the way we played this last 8 minutes I’m okay. We didn’t quit and gave it our all. I can live with the results.

I posted earlier that all I care about is effort. I can go to bed happy with this... especially considering this schedule we had. Hell, even the 2015 suffered two blowouts by about 20+.

If we can turn them over 2 more times this will get really really interesting. At some point they’ll find composure, won’t they?

I love my team and I'm proud of these kids!

I just want them to do it now because of how amazing it would be.....

I've watched every game this season. I just don't get those that say this team doesn't have heart. They e shown more heart than any team I can recall in the past.

I knew if we could just get a few things to go our way, we could at least make this a game. I'm proud of our guys, they haven't given up!

OFC

Hey folks, you might as well take a "chill pill" and try to reflect back on what these kids have done up until this debacle!
I can tell you this, I still love this team, and believe me, there are some ass kickings yet to come in the ACC! If you think these kids will forget this game, you are dead wrong.
None of us would have guessed this would happen, but these kids are young and vulnerable to the media, and everyone else that tells them how great they are.
I really don't believe that this game is over, but everyone would have to come alive at the same time to pull it out.
Keep your chins up and enjoy the ride with these kids, I know I am.

Go Duke!
OFC

NEVER, EVER GIVE UP ON THESE KIDS!1
Go Duke!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT