ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Louisville deserves some credit. They’re playing inspired basketball....it’s starting to really frustrate our guys.

This has been a huge wake up call. They’re not just beating us right now....they’re kicking our ass. Let’s see if our guys can find a little fire.

Its just one of those games where we cant do anything correct. I dont think we can come back from this deficit.

This is where youth bites you in the azz and Duke has 0 upperclassmen leadership. This is what made Quinn so great. He would carry it until the Freshmen woke up

lol i love how jimmy ( i think its jimmy) is quick to call rj for a slight push but is quiet on a bs zion illegal screen. he didn't move at all. That call was based on crowd emotion.

Do that and the lead gets bigger......
Not necessarily....and it’s already getting bigger....lol...we need energy these guys don’t have it...seen it a thousand times....bench may cut it to singal digits and starters catch enthusiasm and game turns...

It's just "that" game for this season. There always is one where nothing goes right. Poor shooting, poor defense, hostile crowd, and can't get a call... nothing they can do.

Sometimes I miss the K that would bench everybody lol.

I said in the thread about our tough 6 game stretch that this is the game that worried me with it being between UVA and the UNC game....not ready to give up yet though

Wow. Didn't expect this tonight. Lville just completely out playing us.

Sit RJs ass tonight...he has been awful and getting worse tonight...what the hell was that garbage shot

The saddest thing is there isn't a single guy on the bench that has been developed by the staff to help us. None of them play.

lol at another garbage zion call

Surprised Jav got fouled. I thought we would have tripped over his own feet

RJ puts up some absolute garbage. It's when I remind myself he's a freshman.

louisvilles kicking our butt dont get me wrong. but the officiating is straight up pitiful. I get the crowd is hyped but come on, don't let it influence your whistle lol

I really hope the final score isn't super embarrassing.

The Gonzaga loss grounded us. Unless there’s a miracle out there, this will be a loss. And will do the same. If you don’t bring it every single night, talent doesn’t mean anything. You will get your butt whooped. We are getting our butt whooped.

I disagree about bringing in the bench. Let these guys get their ass kicked. Hopefully they absolutely hate it.
I think that’s what K is doing.....I think game is over and he’s letting that exact thing happen....playing the long game....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT