ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Do you guys that kept your tv on beleive what you just saw? I think me and the wife woke up our neighbors lol. Nobody should say another bad thing about any player on this team. They displayed more dang heart than any of us can imagine. The 4 letters across their chest and the GOAT leading them, will be hpyed even more. And damnit it's well deserved. We are the freaking best team in the country and it's not even close. Both RR, IC, and Tarheel Radar are in serious melt down mode, which is really showing the fear knowing they have nothing for these boys!
Yeah, I mean the margin we came back from was significant enough, but there's also the the way we played prior to that. It looked like they all had pneumonia for 30 minutes and to top it off absolutely NOTHING went their way. What a testament to self-belief and perseverance. Surreal.

If I was a player watching that performance, you have to ask yourself, the coaching staff, family members, and anybody else who will listen, how in the hell are you suppose to beat these guys.

Reactions: Louisville Crazie
I heard your Debo voice at CTC on Zion's first dunk....Sound more like Kat Williams!!!.....J/K J/K!!!!!!!
LMFAO, I had a slight cold. You wrong for that buddy lol. My soldiers use to say I sounded like Chris Rock when I got excited about something.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Fell asleep and woke up in second half, saw the score and fell back asleep..assumed we lost when I woke up...then came the highlights...that comeback was unbelievable!

Reactions: PixelDevil
I feel like just going outside and screaming at the top of my lungs "who want some, who want some of Duke" in my Deebo voice!

Dear UL,

LikableThirdIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

My opinion:

Lots of players logged heavy minutes at UVA. Then Jimmy Dykes said our flight was delayed 3-4 hours and it showed in the first half. Props to Louisville who took advantage of our lack of urgency in the first half. But major props to our guys who fought through that adversity when it would’ve been easier to give up! THIS GROUP IS SPECIAL!

Another thing that I think should be mentioned to go along with Goldwire’s defense in the game is Cam’s free throw shooting, specifically at the game because he made several huge free throws late in the game, including his last 2 free throws that gave us the win.

Reactions: Quavarius
One last thing before I try and go to sleep.

To the Cardinals fan that held up the "ZION CAN'T DUNK" sign at every break -- how does it feel to have your idiocy recorded for history?
I couldn’t believe that someone actually made that sign and the funniest thing was early in the game, every time they showed him holding up that sign, he was holding it upside down lol

It was mentioned in another hread earlier today but just as a reminder, Coach K has now moved into a tie for most wins all time in all of college basketball with 1122 wins.

Two things

1) it’s crazy how we played like hot garbage over the last 5 or so minutes of the first half then we played like world beaters over the last 5 or so minutes in the second half

2) I’ve mentioned several times since I’ve been posting here that I’ve got a friend that I’ve been friends with since we were kids that’s a UNC fan and we’ll tag each other on Facebook whenever Duke or UNC loses. Sometimes he’ll get ahead of himself when we’re losing and he’ll go ahead and tag me on Facebook. He tagged me on Facebook around halftime. I can’t remember if it was late in the first half or at halftime or early in the second half but when he tags me on Facebook before the game is over because we’re losing, a large percentage of three time we end up making a comeback and winning the game. I’m not sure what percentage of the time that we’ve made a comeback and won when he’s tagged me on Facebook before the game was over but it feels like it’s somewhere in the +90% range.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Duke has been loaded obviously the past few years. But imagine the past 2 years teams. Down 23 with 10 minutes left.

They’re closing up shop and losing by 30+. This team is so different. It’s unbelievable and refreshing. I have so much hope for the next couple months.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Those of you that know how to post pictures on here. I just saw one of the best memes ever on Facebook. It was a picture of Zion and RJ standing beside each other on the court looking at each other and laughing/smiling and it says “Hey RJ, wasn’t it nice of Louisville to wear black to their own funeral lol”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT