ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Putting a couple of ** in place of the letter "U" in the "F" word is like kicking somebody in one nut. I can still tell it happened...

I may not catch them all, but I'm not a fan of the F word on this board...Thanks @springsportster

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just in complete shock. I did not trash the team on here but I did change the channel for a while with no intent to tune back in until I saw some posts on here. This is a team that doesn’t accept defeat and doesn’t quit. I will never make this mistake again. What an incredible comeback and win. Coach K doesn’t coach losers. Priceless!!

Reactions: Quavarius
What a comeback! Coach K going zone and with the full court pressure was an awesome move, and Goldwire came up huge with his defensive pressure! Zion is a beast and Cam hit some huge shots! MAn I’m wore out and I only got to see the last 6 Mins but so pumped up now after that

Reactions: Quavarius
I have never been on the verge of throwing up so bad then all of a sudden it was gone

K did two minor things that changed the game. He sat Barrett for a few minutes, and kept Goldwire in after that missed layup.
Goldwire brought energy, was like a mosquito out there, and then RJ came back in and fed off that.

PS. Thank you Louisville. They had no one out there that wanted the ball. Kind of loss that could linger.

Looks like I have to try and find it.. I’m like deathly sick so I was in my room watching the gamecast (couldn’t even watch the video cause it kept cutting in and out and was frustrating) and looked for you guys for updates.... I just can’t believe what happened

Reactions: 500HP_Devil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT