ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS ARKANSAS ELITE 8 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Man this is a big two minutes coming up…we can stretch it to double digits or they can go into half feeling great only down a handful.

These refs are awful on both ends.

Duke needs to finish this team off. They could be up by 10 or more but keep letting Arkansas back in it.

Reduce the fouls and the dribble penetration…would be a good wrinkle as long as we cover the three ball….

Man we where confused there and got a break on D…thank goodness

I’ve been talking smack on Keels but he redeemed himself there!!

12 pt lead - if we can play with the same intensity at the defensive end and not hit a drought on the offensive end....meaning lets not get 3 crazy...we should be good. Still a long way to go

Reactions: sheyduke
Super important start to the second half because this team has shown a tendency to get up 7-10 pts and then let up.

Halfway there. Barring a 98 Kentucky collapse we go to the final four. Finish strong.

I agree Duke isn’t in foul trouble have to keep up the defense . Don’t look past Arkansas just play defense and score. The second half will be a battle

Duke has to get ready for the charge in the second half . Weather the storm. Williams coming back in let’s see how we adjust to the charges . Good thing is Mark and Theo aren’t in foul trouble
I knew that cury fry headed soft sumbish was going to put on a acting display tonight. I’d be embarrassed to be that big and end up on my ass as much as him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT