ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS ARKANSAS ELITE 8 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Barkley picked Duke winning it all 2 hours ago. He just picked Arkansas to beat us
That’s because he’s worried about their advantage to get into the lane which we all are .

Is it to early for zone? I’m already tired of the layup line they are running on us…

Reactions: AlanInNJ
Starting off slow again with a bunch of give mes but I’ll take 6-9 over a 2-10 start

I can’t believe roach hasn’t gotten to the line off those two blocks

Of course their three point shooting sucks but it’s raining on us….it never matters what someone is ranked. Play Duke you are ranked #1

poor basketball choices going on right now with these drives...easy buckets if we pass the ball

Charges are stupid. I said it pregame.

Two foot jump stop and easy shots….scout and coach man….

Call K. I warned everyone about Williams and his charging ability. You have to jump stop. There’s a reason for the charge it gets you skeptic to attack the rim.

They don’t call him for blocks…he sells them….Scout the games he’s done it the entire damn year….He’s the best since Battier at it.
Thank you he leads division one in charges taken . He can sell them

Call K. I warned everyone about Williams and his charging ability. You have to jump stop. There’s a reason for the charge it gets you skeptic to attack the rim.
And gets you in stupid easy foul trouble. Those where both super easy jump stops and should have been practiced over and over and over again since yesterday.

You have to know who you are playing….and what they do….

Reactions: sheyduke
Feeling like we should be up by 10.

Still happy we came to play. Banchero is going to have a quiet half and dominate in the second.

Feeling like we should be up by 10.

Still happy we came to play. Banchero is going to have a quiet half and dominate in the second.
We should be up ten…that’s what’s frustrating.

Let them hang around and you know what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT