ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

I think that Grayson's starting days are over. Hopefully he can stay in the league. I suspect his relatively cheap contract is attractive to some teams.

I think that Grayson's starting days are over. Hopefully he can stay in the league. I suspect his relatively cheap contract is attractive to some teams.
His starting days probably in PHX are over but he will be in the league a good deal longer bc he’s an excellent shooter and great athlete.

Reactions: Liftee
Mark Williams had a double-double—13 points and 15 rebounds—in a 116-110 win over Atlanta. Jalen Johnson scored a career high 21 points and added seven rebounds in the loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Jayson Tatum led Boston with 34 points and 11 rebounds in a 108-104 win over the NY Knicks. RJ Barrett had 24 points in the loss.

Last edited:
Paolo Banchero had 12 points, five rebounds and five assists in a 116-86 win over Houston.

Zion Williamson scored 23 points and added seven rebounds and Brandon Ingram had 19 and seven rebounds in a 111-104 win over Memphis.

Last edited:
Kyrie Irving scored 22 points and added six assists and Dereck Lively II had 16 and 10 rebounds in his NBA debut in a 126-119 win over San Antonio. Tre Jones had 16 points and six assists in the loss.

Last edited:
Everyone tuned into see a rookie sensation Center in Wembanyama who had 15/5 with one block, and Lively had 16/10 with one block! Gotta love that.

Have to believe that Lively will have some big nights with Luka’s ability to distribute and draw the defense to him.

Everyone tuned into see a rookie sensation Center in Wembanyama who had 15/5 with one block, and Lively had 16/10 with one block! Gotta love that.

Have to believe that Lively will have some big nights with Luka’s ability to distribute and draw the defense to him.
Lively played great. Was nice hearing Richard Jefferson say so many nice things about him and how he needs to be starting.

Did you find it odd they didn't have Lively defending Victor? They put Grant Williams on VW, who was giving up like 11 inches of height.

Reactions: timo0402
RJ Barrett scored 26 points and added six assists in a 126-120 win over Atlanta. Jalen Johnson had 11 points and nine rebounds in the loss.

Last edited:
Gary Trent, Jr. scored 16 points and added five rebounds in a 104-103 loss to Chicago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT