ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

K gave his blessings. It was best for both parties. I still consider him apart of the Brotherhood, but I can respect your opinion.
Thanks Q. Much respect and admiration for your hard work on this thread. "I do agree it was best for both parties." The situation served as nothing but a distraction.

OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
Brandon Ingram (26) and Zion Williamson (24) combined for 50 points and 12 rebounds in a 96-87 win over the NY Knicks. RJ Barrett led the Knicks with 18 points in the loss.

Jalen Johnson scored 14 points and added seven rebounds in a 127-110 win over Milwaukee.

Last edited:
Reactions: timo0402
Wendell Carter, Jr. had 10 points and eight rebounds in a 106-103 loss to the LA Lakers.

Mark Williams scored 18 points and added seven rebounds in a 133-121 loss to Brooklyn.

Reactions: skysdad
Jayson Tatum had 33 points and six rebounds in a 126-107 win over Washington. Tyus Jones scored 11 and added seven assists in the loss.

Last edited:
Zion Williamson had 19 points and added five rebounds in a 130-102 loss to Golden State.

Reactions: skysdad
Tre Jones scored 10 points in a 115-114 win over Phoenix. Grayson Allen scored 19 points (5-of-7) from 3 and added seven rebounds in the loss.

Last edited:
Marvin Bagley, III had 10 points and six rebounds in a 110-101 loss to Portland.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 30 points and 12 rebounds in a 155-104 win over Indiana.

Kyrie Irving scored 22 points and added seven assists in a 125-114 loss to Denver.

Quavarius: I must say that I truly admire your passion and loyalty to the topic of Duke in the NBA.
I myself do not follow the NBA at all, and I really don't care very much about young men who spent a semester or two at my Alma Mater.
I know that I'm probably in the minority, but I really do appreciate your hard work.
OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
Quavarius: I must say that I truly admire your passion and loyalty to the topic of Duke in the NBA.
I myself do not follow the NBA at all, and I really don't care very much about young men who spent a semester or two at my Alma Mater.
I know that I'm probably in the minority, but I really do appreciate your hard work.
OFC
Thanks bro

Paolo Banchero had 25 points, 10 assists and seven rebounds in a 120-101 win over the LA Lakers.

Mark Williams led Charlotte with a career-high 27 points and seven rebounds in a 125-124 win over Indiana.

Jalen Johnson had a double-double—21 points and 11 rebounds—in a 123-105 win over New Orleans. Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram added 25 and 16 points respectively in the loss.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 32 points and 11 rebounds in a 124-114 win over Brooklyn. Tatum was 6-of-10 from 3 in the win.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT