ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Jayson Tatum scored 20 points as Boston beat Milwaukee 112-96 to advance to the Eastern Conference semi-finals to face Philadelphia tomorrow night.

Reactions: timo0402
Quin Cook scored 11 points in a 123-101 win over New Orleans in Game 1 of the Western Conference semi-finals.

just ordered my Jayson Tatum Boston Celtics Jersey. I hope Boston keeps him for the rest of his career instead of trading him away for Kawhi Leonard. If Boston keeps him, he will end up as a Boston Celtic Great.

Jayson Tatum scored a career-high 28 points in a 117-101 win over Philadelphia. Boston leads th series 1-0. JJ Redick scored 20 points for the 76'ers.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 21 points in a 108-103 win over Philadelphia. Boston leads the series 2-0. JJ Redick led Philadelphia with 23 points and was 5-of-9 from 3 in the loss.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 24 points in a 101-98 overtime win over Philadelphia. Boston leads the series 3-0. JJ Redick scored 18 points in the loss.

@denniden at this point i wouldn’t give up Tatum for Kawhai straight up. Call me a homer and a prisoner of the moment but this kid is just filthy and is only 19!
I know I am a homer as well, two fold in Tatums case, but I agree with you. I think he is very close to being untradable. He is so far ahead of where he was “suppose” to be right. Wouldn’t let Rozier or Brown go anywhere either. I really like Kawhai though, and you never know with Zarren and Ainge.

I know I am a homer as well, two fold in Tatums case, but I agree with you. I think he is very close to being untradable. He is so far ahead of where he was “suppose” to be right. Wouldn’t let Rozier or Brown go anywhere either. I really like Kawhai though, and you never know with Zarren and Ainge.
Yeah on the latter half of your post, you never know. Personally I’d shop around on Rozier. His stock will never be this hot and you’re foolish if you don’t at least explore what you can acquire if you’re Ainge. I think Kawhai is fantastic but I’m not giving up Tatum at this point. I’m floored by how good Brown has been, i thought initially that was a bad pick by Boston, boy was i wrong.

Reactions: denniden
Yeah on the latter half of your post, you never know. Personally I’d shop around on Rozier. His stock will never be this hot and you’re foolish if you don’t at least explore what you can acquire if you’re Ainge. I think Kawhai is fantastic but I’m not giving up Tatum at this point. I’m floored by how good Brown has been, i thought initially that was a bad pick by Boston, boy was i wrong.
I am very surprised that Brown doesn’t get more love for most improved player.

Reactions: Quavarius
It's simply amazing what Boston is doing right now. Combine a basketball mind like Brad Stevens with a front office, that isn't missing on a single personnel move, and this is what you get. No matter what injury occurs on this roster, they just keep on moving without missing a beat. It will be interesting to see what happens when they meet Lebron in the next round.

Reactions: Quavarius
It's simply amazing what Boston is doing right now. Combine a basketball mind like Brad Stevens with a front office, that isn't missing on a single personnel move, and this is what you get. No matter what injury occurs on this roster, they just keep on moving without missing a beat. It will be interesting to see what happens when they meet Lebron in the next round.
I don’t play the “it’s over” when it comes to any sport. Philly is good and they play hard. Tough to close out teams like that.

I do think you make good point about the Celtics front office. There is a little bit of luck in there too. There was actually a team willing to give Boston what Brooklyn was for Garnett and Pierce. Boston got lucky to get the draft picks they did in that trade.

I don’t play the “it’s over” when it comes to any sport. Philly is good and they play hard. Tough to close out teams like that.

I do think you make good point about the Celtics front office. There is a little bit of luck in there too. There was actually a team willing to give Boston what Brooklyn was for Garnett and Pierce. Boston got lucky to get the draft picks they did in that trade.
Trust me, I generally don't either. Even though no team has ever came back from 3-0, it's only a matter of time. I just don't think this is the one that changes history. Boston just seems like a terrible matchup for them. Playmakers at every single position and the fact that they have a potential game 7 at home to finish the series is obviously huge. You're definitely right on the Brooklyn trade! The ammunition they gave you expedited that rebuild. Your front office is firing the gun that Brooklyn loaded.

Reactions: denniden
Jayson Tatum scored 20 points for the sixth consecutive game as Boston fell at Philadelphia 103-92. Boston leads the series 3-1.

Last edited:
Jayson Tatum led Boston with 25 points in a 114-112 win over Philadelphia and will face Cleveland in the Eastern Conference finals. JJ Redick scored 14 points for Philadelphia.

BI is Kevin Durant Jr. in the making. Durant said it so himself when he looks at B.I. It’s like looking in the mirror.

Last edited:
Tatum is my favorite OAD Duke player of all time. If he had stayed 3 years, or rather, if he had beeen in an era where players stayed 3, he’d be an all time favorite.

So smart. So good.

Jayson Tatum scored 16 points, six rebounds in a 108-83 win over Cleveland. Boston leads the series 1-0.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT