ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

I am so proud of this kid! Landing with an organization like Golden State and playing with one of his friends in Kevin Durant is a dream come true!

Justise Winslow scored 11 points, eight rebounds in a 116-109 win over Toronto.

Jabari Parker scored a team-high 25 points in a 130-95 loss to Philadelphia.

JJ Redick scored 10 points in a 128-108 win over Miami. Philadelphia leads the series 2-1. Justise Winslow recorded a double-double--19 points and 10 rebounds--in the loss.

Last edited:
Quinn Cook scored 12 points in a 110-97 win over San Antonio. Golden State leads the series 3-0.

Jabari Parker scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds in a 104-102 win over Boston. The series is tied 2-2. Jayson Tatum scored 21 points in the loss.

Another solid night for Jabari with 17 in a loss. But the night for our boys belonged to JJ REDICK. Lead the way with 27 last night for Philly and a really cool post game moment that shows his leadership.

Reactions: Quavarius
Another solid night for Jabari with 17 in a loss. But the night for our boys belonged to JJ REDICK. Lead the way with 27 last night for Philly and a really cool post game moment that shows his leadership.

How about that JJ. I can remember when he was drafted thr posters said his career would be brief and unproductive. Just like hantransvelfoulsalotbutnevergetsfouled. Go JJ . make us proud. OFC

Jayson Tatum scored 22 points in a 97-86 loss to Milwaukee. The series is tied 3-3.
He played better after some loose moments in the first half. One thing I don’t really care for with Brad Stevens is that he will take Tatum out of the game early in certain quarters when he has it going. It’s happened in 2 of the losses to the Bucks this playoffs. I come from the school of thought that you go with that’s working, especially in the playoffs.

He played better after some loose moments in the first half. One thing I don’t really care for with Brad Stevens is that he will take Tatum out of the game early in certain quarters when he has it going. It’s happened in 2 of the losses to the Bucks this playoffs. I come from the school of thought that you go with that’s working, especially in the playoffs.

I've noticed that as well. Jayson does need to do a better job of not turning the ball over as well.

Reactions: denniden
I've noticed that as well. Jayson does need to do a better job of not turning the ball over as well.
No doubt. It is the drawback of the young guys being relied on so much. He and Jaylen get loose at times. A positive about that can be that they aren’t afraid of the situation but, need to play solid more often. Awesome learning experience though. Can’t help to think that this will be nothing but positive when Gordon and Kyrie are back playing next season, no matter how this season ends.

No doubt. It is the drawback of the young guys being relied on so much. He and Jaylen get loose at times. A positive about that can be that they aren’t afraid of the situation but, need to play solid more often. Awesome learning experience though. Can’t help to think that this will be nothing but positive when Gordon and Kyrie are back playing next season, no matter how this season ends.

Agreed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT