ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Jayson Tatum scored 11 points in a 107-94 win over Cleveland. Boston leads the series 2-0.

Reactions: timo0402
Quinn Cook scored 11 points in a 126-85 win over Houston. Golden State leads the series 2-1.

Reactions: timo0402
Jayson Tatum led Boston with 24 points and seven rebounds in a 87-79 oss to Cleveland in Game 7.

Last edited:
Jayson Tatum Explains Coach K And Brad Stevens
This is pretty funny really
By JD King May 29, 2018, 1:17am EDT
usa_today_10857886.0.jpg

May 27, 2018; Boston, MA, USA; Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James (23) with Boston Celtics forward Jayson Tatum (0) after the game against the Cleveland Cavaliers in game seven of the Eastern conference finals of the 2018 NBA Playoffs at TD Garden. Cleveland defeated the Celtics 87-79.
David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports
Fresh off a stunning playoff run where he played well beyond his (barely) 20 years, Jayson Tatum was asked about the difference between Duke’s Coach K and Brad Stevens of the Boston Celtics.

Proving he is still young in spite of his superb play off play, Tatum said this:

“They are both very, very good coaches. Coach K is a lot more animated. He yells a lot more. Brad is a lot more reserved and laid back. But I think the thing about both of them is how they connect with their players. Brad being so young and Coach K being so old and being able to connect with 18-year-olds and that’s why a lot of kids go to Duke.”

He may get razzed a bit by Coach K after that.

We remember very clearly a great story about Coach K after his first grandchild was born. His team gathered, he told them “the first one of you who calls me Grandpa I’m going to kick in the nuts.”

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

If you're going to shop Amazon please start here and help DBR
Check out our October '17 t-shirt! || Drop us a line

Didn't know quite which thread to post this on. Love what Coach K told his players about calling him Grandpa. OFC

Jayson Tatum Explains Coach K And Brad Stevens
This is pretty funny really
By JD King May 29, 2018, 1:17am EDT
usa_today_10857886.0.jpg

May 27, 2018; Boston, MA, USA; Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James (23) with Boston Celtics forward Jayson Tatum (0) after the game against the Cleveland Cavaliers in game seven of the Eastern conference finals of the 2018 NBA Playoffs at TD Garden. Cleveland defeated the Celtics 87-79.
David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports
Fresh off a stunning playoff run where he played well beyond his (barely) 20 years, Jayson Tatum was asked about the difference between Duke’s Coach K and Brad Stevens of the Boston Celtics.

Proving he is still young in spite of his superb play off play, Tatum said this:

“They are both very, very good coaches. Coach K is a lot more animated. He yells a lot more. Brad is a lot more reserved and laid back. But I think the thing about both of them is how they connect with their players. Brad being so young and Coach K being so old and being able to connect with 18-year-olds and that’s why a lot of kids go to Duke.”

He may get razzed a bit by Coach K after that.

We remember very clearly a great story about Coach K after his first grandchild was born. His team gathered, he told them “the first one of you who calls me Grandpa I’m going to kick in the nuts.”

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

If you're going to shop Amazon please start here and help DBR
Check out our October '17 t-shirt! || Drop us a line

Didn't know quite which thread to post this on. Love what Coach K told his players about calling him Grandpa. OFC

I can literally see K kicking people in the nuts :D

Reactions: skysdad
Rodney Hood scored 15 points and six rebounds in a 110-102 loss to Golden State. Hood was 7-of-11 from the field. Golden State leads the series 3-0.

Reactions: jwill133
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT