ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Wendell Carter, Jr. scored 18 points and added eight rebounds and five assists in a 113-95 win over Portland. Justise Winslow had 12 points and seven rebounds in the loss.

Rumors that Knicks may be trading Cam Reddish to the Lakers. If that means the Lakers intend to give Cam minutes and let him develop, I'm all for it. I think Cam has what it takes to be a starter in the NBA if given the chance to progress and make some mistakes.

There were a slew of trades that involved Duke guys. Bagley finally got moved, Hood again got traded, Winslow again.

What interested me the most is that Donte DiVincenzo was traded from the Bucks. He was the starter until he was injured and Grayson took his place. Looks like the Bucks are very happy with Grayson.

Reactions: skysdad
Gary Trent, Jr. scored a season-high 42 points (6-of-13) from 3 to lead Toronto with a 139-120 win over Houston.

Last edited:
Glad Bagley got traded. Maybe he will get the PT. I have noticed that he has been getting some PT lately and producing. Guess they were showing him off. Love it when our Dukies do well. Once again Q I love this thread. One of the best ever on DI.
OFC

Glad Bagley got traded. Maybe he will get the PT. I have noticed that he has been getting some PT lately and producing. Guess they were showing him off. Love it when our Dukies do well. Once again Q I love this thread. One of the best ever on DI.
OFC
Me too, Sky and thanks!

Reactions: Liftee and skysdad
Jayson Tatum led Boston with 24 points, six rebounds and five assists in a 108-102 win over Denver.

Kyrie Irving had 29 points, five rebounds and five assists in a 115-111 loss to Chicago.

Wendell Carter, Jr. had a double-double—14 points and 11 rebounds—in a 132-105 loss to Phoenix.

t

This appears to be a typical box score for Kyrie this year. He gets "his", team loses.
In fairness, basically their entire starting lineup has been out for many of Kyrie's games. No Durant. No Harden. And a lot of people forget that there's been no Joe Harris all season either. That dude is a critical piece for the nets.

So, Kyrie is being asked to score a lot and he's doing what's asked of him. Hard to blame the losses on the way Kyrie is playing when he's basically got a team of reserves as his only help.

Marvin Bagley III scored 10 points and added eight rebounds in a 103-94 loss to Washington.

Jayson Tatum scored 28 points (4-of-8) from 3 in a 135-87 win over Philadelphia. Tatum added 12 rebounds and six assists in the win.

Last edited:
Mason Plumlee had a near triple double—14 points, 17 rebounds and nine assists—in a 126-120 loss to Minnesota.

Tyus Jones scored a career-high 27 points and added nine assists in a 121-109 win over New Orleans. Brandon Ingram scored 18 in the loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT