ADVERTISEMENT

Dammit. This memory came up today on Facebook...

TheDude1

Cameron Crazy
Apr 15, 2010
2hzr9ro.jpg

Had front row seats to the game courtesy of a friend, we were hanging out, having a great time, drinking and eating...

... and then it happened.

Mofo.

2hzr9ro.jpg

Had front row seats to the game courtesy of a friend, we were hanging out, having a great time, drinking and eating...

Mofo.
Who were they playing that game? I see Ryan Kelly, Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, Myles Plumlee and I believe that’s Andre Dawkins with his back turned. I bet that was a very cool experience!

Who were they playing that game? I see Ryan Kelly, Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, Myles Plumlee and I believe that’s Andre Dawkins with his back turned. I bet that was a very cool experience!

I'm going to wait for someone to put two and two together to figure it out. It was an important game. And it was cool, until it wasn't :(

Reactions: timo0402
2hzr9ro.jpg

Mofo.
Is that floor seats at The Garden??
How famous are you???

I'm going to wait for someone to put two and two together to figure it out. It was an important game. And it was cool, until it wasn't :(
Lol sometimes I’m not good at putting two and two together, but after reading some of the posts, it triggered my mind, that this has got to be the game where Kyrie got hurt. It was played in New Jersey against Butler. Duke still won the game, but when Kyrie got hurt, it put a major damper on the rest of the season:( often think, man, what if Kyrie never got injured? There’s a damn good chance Duke could have repeated as National Champions!

Reactions: Quavarius
True story: I got married on that day. Couldn’t watch game, but I checked score right after ceremony. Read something about Kyrie leaving game early but that it seemed minor. Ugh.

Oh and I’m no longer married. Great day all around it turns out.

****ing Matt Howard (even though it wasn't his fault.) Kyrie went out, but he did come back, so we figured it wasn't a big deal. Our biggest takeaway moment from the game was Ryan standing in the corner and getting a pass and me yelling "SHOOT!!!" and he did, and made it.

Then the story came out that Kyrie was hurt. And then it sounded serious. And then... The Toe.

SOB.

2hzr9ro.jpg

Mofo.
Off topic, I’ve tried with the mods on the National board to be able to post and still can’t post. Been like that for a week Wanted to post in the thread on UNCfanINKY’s “hot wife”. LMAO Not sure why it keeps limiting me to posts.

Off topic, I’ve tried with the mods on the National board to be able to post and still can’t post. Been like that for a week Wanted to post in the thread on UNCfanINKY’s “hot wife”. LMAO Not sure why it keeps limiting me to posts.
I had the same issue during the college basketball draft. Have @dukedevilz reach out to a mod for you, fixed the job for me.

Also..for those dying to know, my team is absolutely loaded. Easy championship.

Oh yeah, you just post on the national football board, they’ll take care of it.

And Letsgo, my guess is that it is something about jerking off all the time. I mean, I don’t know if that is the case, but I DO jerk off a lot, so...?

Btw, it’s always to UNCfan in Kys wife.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
https://forums.rivals.com/threads/post-here-and-tag-a-mod-if-still-having-posting-issues.659759/

Not sure if the link will post. If not, copy and paste it to your browser. Tag IrishBlooded.

Hope it works out, more Duke fans, the better.

I had the same issue during the college basketball draft. Have @dukedevilz reach out to a mod for you, fixed the job for me.

Also..for those dying to know, my team is absolutely loaded. Easy championship.

Just requested @DukeRulesBasketball to post without any restrictions.

You can request help from a mod on this thread.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
True story: I got married on that day. Couldn’t watch game, but I checked score right after ceremony. Read something about Kyrie leaving game early but that it seemed minor. Ugh.

Oh and I’m no longer married. Great day all around it turns out.
DUDE. I got married that day too! December 4, 2010. Celebrated my 8th year anniversary with my wife last night. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

I remember waiting to go into the wedding reception and checking the score on my phone and reading about the injury but thinking it was no big deal.

DUDE. I got married that day too! December 4, 2010. Celebrated my 8th year anniversary with my wife last night. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

I remember waiting to go into the wedding reception and checking the score on my phone and reading about the injury but thinking it was no big deal.
Anniversary twins. I think @skysdad and I have the same anniversary. Oct 10th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT