ADVERTISEMENT

Come on, Mods, you know what to do.

All I want to know is where's the security in those places. They keep getting out and post on this board. They're flying all over that daggum cuckoo's nest. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: CatcherForLife6
I hope the mods hurry and clean this crap up. It's moving all the actual threads down the list.

I think DukeVotes could use a little shock therapy! Might help with his "issues".

Reactions: DukeSky85
I've been thinking it wouldn't hurt to have a new MOD, haven't had a new one in a long time. Some additional eyes around here...

Maybe somebody like skysdad or another long timer who's really put time in but can be fair and unbiased.

I've been thinking it wouldn't hurt to have a new MOD, haven't had a new one in a long time. Some additional eyes around here...

Maybe somebody like skysdad or another long timer who's really put time in but can be fair and unbiased.
Uh oh...a mutiny! Arrrgh!

hahaha ponarkel would fail us for sure that old dirt bag!

dukehokie could possibly be impartial enough for the job, though not sure about his frequency on here.

BTW, just so it's clear, our MODS are outstanding and I've been on enough boards to see plenty of trash MODS!

Reactions: skysdad
Might not be a bad idea! Just don't elect Ponarkel

Ponarkel was brilliant. Stepped up to the plate when he was needed most. Ponarkel would not accept. As brilliant and talented as he was he was also very humble and modest. Would not want the attention. He now is just a memory and someone that we all can sit back and think. " Ponarkel. What a heck of a guy and poster." OFC

Ponarkel was brilliant. Stepped up to the plate when he was needed most. Ponarkel would not accept. As brilliant and talented as he was he was also very humble and modest. Would not want the attention. He now is just a memory and someone that we all can sit back and think. " Ponarkel. What a heck of a guy and poster." OFC
RIP, Knuckle.
OFC

Sorry guys....he's gone now. I think I was able to get all the threads deleted.

Thanks dj. Just for curiosity is there any way mods can tell what fan base these people come from and can they be banned from rivals. I know back years or so someone from where I worked set up a nickname and posted something over at THR that Mike Irby traced back to my computer. To this day the posters over at THR thought it was me. I just got strung out by a co-worker and to this day it haunts me and I never could find out because he saw the backlash and didn't have the guts to tell me or get it straight with THR. . I've never been anyone other than my alter ego ponarkel and that was because somehow skysdad got lost in the twilight zone for a while until someone over at rivals was kind and patient enough to get me back with all my post accounted for. OFC

Actually, after tracing IP addresses I've learned the poster was, in fact, KVille.....and emails obtained point back, in some sort of capacity to you, Roy Williams and the most interesting man in the world, none other than our very own @skysdad. It appears as though skysdad has been an imposter since he praised J.J. Redick's jumpshot back in 2005. We're worried he hasn't been funneling money to referree's the entire time and that Duke has been winning games on their accord. Our internet team is on the job and trying to hunt his address. Some of our experts insist that HOF coach Roy Wiiliams could, in fact, be skysdad.

Stay tuned for more updates as information becomes available.

Actually, after tracing IP addresses I've learned the poster was, in fact, KVille.....and emails obtained point back, in some sort of capacity to you, Roy Williams and the most interesting man in the world, none other than our very own @skysdad. It appears as though skysdad has been an imposter since he praised J.J. Redick's jumpshot back in 2005. We're worried he hasn't been funneling money to referree's the entire time and that Duke has been winning games on their accord. Our internet team is on the job and trying to hunt his address. Some of our experts insist that HOF coach Roy Wiiliams could, in fact, be skysdad.

Stay tuned for more updates as information becomes available.

Are you really Gary-7 dj. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT