ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K Press Conference - St. John’s Game

Loved K mentioned how Cam doesn’t let his offense affect his defense.

Cam’s defense is underrated!
I agree . I believe that's why he will get out of his offensive funk because obviously he is mentally tough enough to not let it affect his defense.

Reactions: Quavarius
I agree . I believe that's why he will get out of his offensive funk because obviously he is mentally tough enough to not let it affect his defense.

Exactly and he’s slowly coming out of his offensive funk! I was so pumped when his 3’s were falling early! Getting that kind of production to go along with everyone else and we are unbeatable!

Reactions: jcdevilfan
Exactly and he’s slowly coming out of his offensive funk! I was so pumped when his 3’s were falling early! Getting that kind of production to go along with everyone else and we are unbeatable!
Late in the game, the spin move pass on the baseline that Cam did to Zion for a dunk was absolutely filthy.

We see it in small spurts. A shot here, an offensive move there. I only see it continuing to get better the more his confidence grows. I see him being a huge weapon come March.

Reactions: Quavarius
Special squad - 2015 special. The Jones Bros are some special dudes man!!! They have IT in a major way. There are a few dudes on this team that might crack k’s top 10 all time most coachable

Loving it!!!

Coach K called it an upward trend when describing Cam and that is better put than what I wrote above. We were a good basketball team when he was in a complete funk. We are a very good team with his current level of play. I can’t see us not being a great team when he hits his peak this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT