ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson - heels

It's sad. I dislike Roy Williams. But I really think that he is very ill. He looks awful. His sister died at an early age partly due to dementia. A Hall of Fame Coach doesn't just "forget" to tell his team to foul. I hope that his wife or chancellor or friend can convince him to seek medical attention tomorrow

It's sad. I dislike Roy Williams. But I really think that he is very ill. He looks awful. His sister died at an early age partly due to dementia. A Hall of Fame Coach doesn't just "forget" to tell his team to foul. I hope that his wife or chancellor or friend can convince him to seek medical attention tomorrow
I don’t think we should speculate about the man’s health. That’s kind of off-limits in my opinion.

I don’t think we should speculate about the man’s health. That’s kind of off-limits in my opinion.
I agree with this. As much as I dislike UNC and Roy Williams it always bothered me when I would see people make fun of Roy’s problems with Vertigo, especially after seeing my dad experience Vertigo.

yeah that’s a negative.

Always a great day when the cheats lose. We need to be focused Tuesday for sure at Clemson.

Oldasdirt - can you hang a Clemson banner beside the other banners in the dean dump? Something like 2020 Clemson 1 UNC 0

How about this, Jpw.

qnEy46O.gif

OFC

Well Ol'Roy said he forget to tell him his team to foul and not let them shoot a three to tie. I'm glad Brad Brownell forgot too as well.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT