ADVERTISEMENT

Cheats week round two

NCDomer1

Recruit
Sep 23, 2005
I think UNC has all the pressure on them in the dome with it being senior night and a pending NCAA bid at stake. The thought of an all world team getting sweep by a bunch of big eyed freshman.has to be in mind
Duke should come in full of confidence as it appears the road team usually ends up playing well. If Duke can keep the the turn overs low and shoot just shoot close to 40 percent than Duke will win unless Love and RJ go off for 30 a piece. I think Duke contains Bacot with Lively and double teams.
This must be the second senior night for Leaky.

I think all bets are off in this rivalry game. UNC has the experience, potentially a tournament bid at stake and the home crowd. Duke has newly found confidence. IMHO it's all going to come down to guard play. Whichever team's backcourt executes best will win. Let's go Duke!

Nothing would be better to beat them like a drum and the only way the make the dance is win the ACC tourney and either they lose the 1st round or we beat them i the ACC tourney. OFC

Seems like it’s time for some payback from K’s last game at home. I think Roach has all of them pumped and Lively has another block party. Also think Whitehead is due for a good game and Proctor locks down Love.
Beating them in Scheyer's opener in the series was a great feeling. It eased a bit of last year's sting. When you think about it, this was really improbable with essentially a brand new team, 1st year coach and lesser talented players than a year ago.

We have to really play well because at the NOSE, we're playing The Cheaters and guys in the striped shirts. Watch out for one of, or any combination of TV Teddy Valentine, Roger Ayers or Jamie Luckie. It's not that I don't like The Cheaters.I hate, despise, detest and loathe 'em. OFC

Beating them in Scheyer's opener in the series was a great feeling. It eased a bit of last year's sting. When you think about it, this was really improbable with essentially a brand new team, 1st year coach and lesser talented players than a year ago.

We have to really play well because at the NOSE, we're playing The Cheaters and guys in the striped shirts. Watch out for one of, or any combination of TV Teddy Valentine, Roger Ayers or Jamie Luckie. It's not that I don't like The Cheaters.I hate, despise, detest and loathe 'em. OFC
Greatly put Hart! I just think it’s Roach’s time to really put it on The Holes and Love.
Could really see Whitehead bringing the heat .

Greatly put Hart! I just think it’s Roach’s time to really put it on The Holes and Love.
Could really see Whitehead bringing the heat .
Shey I really appreciate it. Straight from the "Hart" (pun intended), but honestly true. I agree with you about Jeremy, and he has to be an on-floor leader because he's been over there twice.

Also you mentioned Whitehead. A big off the bench contribution from Dariq could be huge. At 41%, he's our best 3pt shooter in the rotation. OFC

I would love to see Roach attack the basket under control like he did 5-6 times vs NC State. He hit some bigtime midrange jumpers too. If he's clicking, I like our chances. It would be ideal if Lively stayed out of foul trouble against Bacot, but I like Young getting some minutes against Bacot too. Let's go Duke!

According to USA Today "the best way for UNC to get off the bubble is to beat Duke." They have motivation and are at home. If our guys are just happy to be in the tournament we will lose. We need to have a killer instinct. And we can probably move up a line with an impressive road win, and force them to make a run next week.

I actually can see Nance and Bacot trapping Flip into foul trouble .

1 factor...make Leaky beat us. Lively stays close to the rim, double Bacot, force the swing passes and make RJ and Caleb finish drives over Lively. Focus on those guys dont help off Nance, help off Leaky...he has hit a few this season. Will he hit them when it matters most?

1 factor...make Leaky beat us. Lively stays close to the rim, double Bacot, force the swing passes and make RJ and Caleb finish drives over Lively. Focus on those guys dont help off Nance, help off Leaky...he has hit a few this season. Will he hit them when it matters most?
I agree with this Leaky will miss like last time if we give him a chance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT