ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina-Clemson

Tonight on Quick Stuff...

Guru Gary will break down how Jaleek Felton would have scored 37 points if he could of played, the one sided officiating, and how the "Mafia", and his "inner circle", defend the three point shot.

Im hoping he summons his second handle to the discussion. I enjoy watching him carry on conversations with himself. Don't let me down Guru, I'm thirsting for knowledge tonight!

qwCi2UL.jpg

OFC

Tonight on Quick Stuff...

Guru Gary will break down how Jaleek Felton would have scored 37 points if he could of played, the one sided officiating, and how the "Mafia", and his "inner circle", defend the three point shot.

Im hoping he summons his second handle to the discussion. I enjoy watching him carry on conversations with himself. Don't let me down Guru, I'm thirsting for knowledge tonight!
. I hope I get to meet Guru Gary someday and pick his brain full of basketball knowledge aka (one sided officiating and blown assists)

Reactions: skysdad
Luke Bird Maye 2-8, 4 pts 2 assists. MVP's step up against the good teams and lead their teams to victory. I'm sure he will show Pitt who is boss.

1 shot for Luke Maye 2nd half...Tar hole announcers were questioning why Big Luke wasnt getting the ball from his teammates more....

O F C

Love the Heels losing, but I'm not as confident as some of you about next week's game at Chapel Hill. This game will mean even more to them. I look for a tough game.

OFC
I'm trying not to be too confident, but I feel really good about the game. This Clemson game was an outlier, their two players are JB and the dude who misses layups. If either one of them isn't scoring 18+, their chances of winning go down dramatically. JB is playing a ton of minutes, adrenaline can only take him so far. Then of course there's Grayson, 5-2 against them all time. I'm sure he'll be inspired to go just as hard against them.

Also, OT, they go against NC State @ State just two days after they lay us. That's crazy, gonna be an emotional three days for Ol' Roy.

Love the Heels losing, but I'm not as confident as some of you about next week's game at Chapel Hill. This game will mean even more to them. I look for a tough game.

OFC
Word. Especially now that they don't control their own destiny for the overall #1 seed.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT