ADVERTISEMENT

Canada Trip

I honestly have no idea . I just blurted that out. I remember something about canceling something because of Ks surgery? Or something? My memory is horrible now. Maybe I’m crazy I don’t know. Explain what you mean please! Lol
You’re crazy, but i love you.

You’re crazy, but i love you.
Lol its gotten bad man, I mean I’ve always been a little coo coo, but I actually had to look up who Duke was playing the other day last year when I went to see them at Cameron. I couldn’t even remember that! My favorite team, and first time being there...It was Elon by the way. Can’t even remember watching the game! Much less who it was without looking it up the other day. All (most) of my good and bad memories are gone. :( Some I’m probally glad. Doctors said this injury will turn you back into a teenager for a few years also. (Traumatic brain injury) . I concur, the sex is great! Lol. All the other symptoms of a teenager suck though. Impulsive , anger, anxiety, depression, Etc. My mind just goes crazy alllll day. It never relaxes. Just like now, I don’t know why I’m telling you all this lol. peace chicken grease

Last edited:
Lol its gotten bad man, I mean I’ve always been a little coo coo, but I actually had to look up who Duke was playing the other day last year when I went to see them at Cameron. I couldn’t even remember that! My favorite team, and first time being there...It was Elon by the way. Can’t even remember watching the game! Much less who it was without looking it up the other day. All (most) of my good and bad memories are gone. :( Some I’m probally glad. Doctors said this injury will turn you back into a teenager for a few years also. (Traumatic brain injury) . I concur, the sex is great! Lol. All the other symptoms of a teenager suck though. Impulsive , anger, anxiety, depression, Etc. My mind just goes crazy alllll day. It never relaxes. Just like now, I don’t know why I’m telling you all this lol. peace chicken grease
You’re among family here brother. Keep posting.

K gave us his OPINION based on the best facts available at that moment in time. I would not be shocked if newer, better facts have changed the situation.

Given that K basically never gives hard timelines regarding injuries, I'm pretty sure he'll be ready to go. If the timeline were ambiguous (Kyrie, Giles, Amile), I would be a lot more worried.

Reactions: hart2chesson

You took a lot of abuse here for awhile, although most of it warranted!!
Gotta give you credit for sticking around or not coming back under a new name. And now look, you have grown on people like a weed!!......or pimple on their ass.....however you want to look at it!! Anyway, glad you stuck it out.

But I remember going to the VT game and us losing......
You took a lot of abuse here for awhile, although most of it warranted!!
Gotta give you credit for sticking around or not coming back under a new name. And now look, you have grown on people like a weed!!......or pimple on their ass.....however you want to look at it!! Anyway, glad you stuck it out.
I don’t wanna know! Lol I don’t remember.

I would swap Goldwire and Javin personally. That would at least allow Alex, RJ and Zion to play the positions they most likely will be filling this year.

True. Talent wise I think mine is the top but it makes more sense I guess to go with gold wire. Give him solid experience too

Reactions: dukehokie
I honestly have no idea . I just blurted that out. I remember something about canceling something because of Ks surgery? Or something? My memory is horrible now. Maybe I’m crazy I don’t know. Explain what you mean please! Lol

Lol I’m playing with you. That was the “official” reason but it deff was more geared toward brokering a deal with Bagley

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
I have been to NC a couple times, and I like the people better then VA. Like a complete different world imo.Although there is far more UNC fans, but fair trade. Lol Can buy beer on sundays here though! ;) NC had some kind of law for beer on sundays I forget.....yea I was that guy......don’t judge lol!

Last edited:
Can anybody explain how this ESPN+ crap works? Like can I order the free supscription today, watch Dukes games, and then cancel before the weeks over and not have to pay for the month? Ive heard people say it, but can it actually be done!? Lol

I went ahead and got the full month subscription. Remember, there is gonna be a weekly documentary featuring the Duke team leading all the way up to the UK game. 8 weekly episodes I believe I read.
$4.99 a month to be able to get footage of all our guys outside of the traditional basketball realm that were used to only seeing them in?? Yes, please, take my money!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT