ADVERTISEMENT

Cade Cunningham likely UK

The UK side, at least in terms of our insiders, are not expecting UK to land Kuminga. I've heard LSU is a likely landing spot at this point.

The Cunningham talk is legit, however.

Askew won't impact Cade either way. Devin can play off the ball with his shooting ability. Most expect him to be in college for two years anyway.

It's amazing to me how some of you Kentucky fans pop up only under favorable circumstances, or perceived favorable circumstances. Looks like an exceptional recruiting class, must go to another board and essentially gloat.

Why didn't you guys have the marbles to post after we pistol whipped your asses last year, for example?

You have no credibility when you chirp only when things seem to be going well. You aren't all like this, but for those of you who are, extend us the courtesy of limiting your presence to lurking.

Last edited:
Funny how Cal has always been the dirty one.

Tons of schools involved in scandals the last 10 years.

Even one school was mentioned to be paying Marvin Bagley and Zion

But FBI scandal comes out, all shoe money stops, and suddenly Kentucky is getting all of the elite talent again.

Duke was getting players before Cal started cheating at Memphis and then Kentucky. Remember how all of the UK fans called Cal a cheater when he was at Memphis? You’re (fan base) words, buddy!

Don’t try trolling on RR either or they blast you and put you on ignore. But it’s okay to come here.

In my experience, it's the opposite.

Our moderators are typically pretty lax in regards to visiting posters. On the other hand, a lot of opponent boards drop the ban hammer for having the wrong screen name.

But FBI scandal comes out, all shoe money stops, and suddenly Kentucky is getting all of the elite talent again.
Last time I checked, Duke isn’t getting a NOA either, and Duke right now has the No.1 class, but probably will end up finishing up with the No. 2 class at worst, and Duke has a team this year that’s capable of being a final four contender, so your statement insuating Duke isn’t getting any talent all of the sudden is simply stupid and moronic.

You do realize that Bam Adebayo, Ashton Hagans and Jarred Vanderbilt were all names listed in the FBI investigation. I've also heard that the money paid to Bam was likely from NC State. If true, that still means Bam was paid and thus should have been ineligible.

In my experience, it's the opposite.

Our moderators are typically pretty lax in regards to visiting posters. On the other hand, a lot of opponent boards drop the ban hammer for having the wrong screen name.
In my experience you are wrong.....I have never posted on RR and have always been banned. Wonder if my name has anything to do with it?

In my experience you are wrong.....I have never posted on RR and have always been banned. Wonder if my name has anything to do with it?
I have never posted on rump rafters yet I’ve been banned for a couple years.

You do realize that Bam Adebayo, Ashton Hagans and Jarred Vanderbilt were all names listed in the FBI investigation. I've also heard that the money paid to Bam was likely from NC State. If true, that still means Bam was paid and thus should have been ineligible.
Don’t forget there were also three different sources that claim Anthony Davis dad was shopping him around for $200,000. Also I always hear about a guy Cal knows. I believe they call him WWW(World Wide Wes).

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
giphy.gif

And he didn’t go to UNC either.

The meltdown has begun on RR. If Duke win and they lose to MSU tonight, they will have officially started the season 0-3.

Rup is in full melt down mode. If UK loses to MSU they might crash the site.

Some of their posters are wishing injury to this kid which should speak volumes in it self. Grown man mad at a kid and hoping for harm to a kid is sad.
The board was melting somewhat because of the way Cade trolled and the timing but eh, it is his choice, I don't recall 1 post wishing injury on the kid, I may have missed it but I don't remember any. Good thing we didn't have to find out about the loss to MSU. I don't blame the kid, his brother is there but wow he will miss environments like Duke and UK were in tonight

Melting somewhat? There's an entire thread bashing the kid. I can't blame anyone for not wanting to go play in Lexington for a year. Bunch of entitled couch sitters who can't accept that they can't land everyone.

I think UK fans were feeling good about signing Cunningham because they were able to lure Tyrese Maxey away from SMU, where his dad was an assistant. Would have been something if they were able to pull that off two years in a row. Okie State has some nice young players; they should be a tourney team in 2021.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT