ADVERTISEMENT

Cade Cunningham likely UK

Yeah...they'll have the number 1 class and it won't be close. Kentucky will be seriously loaded next season.

Yeah...they'll have the number 1 class and it won't be close. Kentucky will be seriously loaded next season.

Yep. And if it plays out the way it looks, the pieces would fit together well. Cunningham, Boston, Clarke, Kuminga, whomever... maybe a little lite on shooting but the sheer talent would be staggering.

The complexities of fielding a superstar squad of 5 star freshman and achieving success have shown that its much more difficult to win with one than to assemble one. Should be an interesting season.

Yep. And if it plays out the way it looks, the pieces would fit together well. Cunningham, Boston, Clarke, Kuminga, whomever... maybe a little lite on shooting but the sheer talent would be staggering.

Where are y’all getting that Cunningham would bring Kuminga to UK. Saw where they mentioned Brown, Barnes and Askew but didn’t see Kuminga’s name mentioned.

Still think Cunningham ends up at Oklahoma St with his family.

Where are y’all getting that Cunningham would bring Kuminga to UK. Saw where they mentioned Brown, Barnes and Askew but didn’t see Kuminga’s name mentioned.

The Kuminga-Kentucky thing was from last week. Several articles included some speculation about it... I think it's in the 2020 recruiting thread.

Cal is using most of his cap space for Cade
I literally saw a comment from a uk fan when Scottie Barnes committed to FSU that said Oregon’s third check bounced and FSU offered more! But when uk gets all of these guys, it’s Cal’s on a recruiting rampage or Cal is an absolute monster on the recruiting trail right now! Lol

Either the dream super recruiting class fell apart over night or kentucky fans misunderstood their own insiders or maybe a little of both. Kuminga says he'll be in '21 class and Barnes committed to FSU. Banchero will be at Duke for C2C.

Still a backcourt of Cunningham, Clarke and Boston will be very good assuming they do in fact land Cade

Anyone know why Duke didn't go harder after Cunningham?? I know a couple months ago he was perceived an Ok St lock, but I thought we were still recruiting him.
He goes to Monteverde, we have had success from there recently. Everything I've read, Cunningham is an absolute game-changer. He's a 6'7 PG, so maybe the Roach commitment is why??

Anyone know why Duke didn't go harder after Cunningham?? I know a couple months ago he was perceived an Ok St lock, but I thought we were still recruiting him.
He goes to Monteverde, we have had success from there recently. Everything I've read, Cunningham is an absolute game-changer. He's a 6'7 PG, so maybe the Roach commitment is why??
Cade is listed as a combo guard. Duke had been recruiting him. Heck even at one point Cade had several CB picks to Duke, but when his brother got hired at Oklahoma State, that’s when Duke basically stopped recruiting him.

Like I said, ain’t buying the bullshit super team recruiting class and am still not convinced Cunningham is going to UK and basically ensure that his brother gets fired after one season at OSU which would have him unemployed the day Cunningham shows up at UK. If you listened to the Kentucky BS, Zion and RJ would’ve never played at Duke.

In my time of following free boards and even paying for recruiting info, I have found some unc and uk “insiders” to often be very wrong moreso than most. Probably an affect of such a large and emotional fan base.

I’m not buying all the super team info because that’s from UK insiders. I am buying the Cunningham information because it’s from Evan daniels. He’s spot on it seems just about every time.

I literally saw a comment from a uk fan when Scottie Barnes committed to FSU that said Oregon’s third check bounced and FSU offered more! But when uk gets all of these guys, it’s Cal’s on a recruiting rampage or Cal is an absolute monster on the recruiting trail right now! Lol

I think that poster has confused basketball and football. Everybody knows FSU only shells out dough for football players. In all seriousness, I'm excited my alma mater managed to land Barnes. He should be great in Hamilton's system.

I think that poster has confused basketball and football. Everybody knows FSU only shells out dough for football players. In all seriousness, I'm excited my alma mater managed to land Barnes. He should be great in Hamilton's system.
That’s cool! What year did U graduate from FSU?

UK thought they were getting him!!

They never said they were getting Barnes. They’re all in for Cade, and possibly Askew. Barnes wants to be a 6’8 point guard, which FSU promised him he could play. Something UK wouldn’t commit to. UK wanted to use him as a forward.

They never said they were getting Barnes. They’re all in for Cade, and possibly Askew. Barnes wants to be a 6’8 point guard, which FSU promised him he could play. Something UK wouldn’t commit to. UK wanted to use him as a forward.

It was in the article by Ben McDonald until this afternoon before both he got called out on his bullshit. He went back and had to change his article and redact the quote about Barnes and Cunningham playing together because Barnes had already committed to FSU.

If you think Cal wouldn’t tell Barnes whatever he wanted to hear then you’re nuts. He’s lying to Cunningham about playing PG. Cade would play SG at UK and every other major program.

Reactions: dukehokie
It was in the article by Ben McDonald until this afternoon before both he got called out on his bullshit. He went back and had to change his article and redact the quote about Barnes and Cunningham playing together because Barnes had already committed to FSU.

If you think Cal wouldn’t tell Barnes whatever he wanted to hear then you’re nuts. He’s lying to Cunningham about playing PG. Cade would play SG at UK and every other major program.

You’re wrong, he’s being recruited as a point guard. Cal can play 2 point guards together. John Wall and Eric Bledsoe are proof of that. They were both first round draft picks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT