ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden Love

Bolden is gonna be the starting Center on a national title team so I'm completely fine if he leaves after this season. If he keeps up like this, he's gonna get late first round/ early second round consideration.

Bolden is gonna be the starting Center on a national title team so I'm completely fine if he leaves after this season. If he keeps up like this, he's gonna get late first round/ early second round consideration.

I think if a national championship meant a full starting five exodus, we would all take it 100 times out of 100.

Bolden's season is starting to feel very Zoubek-esque, hopefully it ends the same.

His interior defense has been an A+ in January, he stands his ground and always make the opponent make a very tough shot. Plus he's so much stronger down low on offense, he' starting to dunk everything and not play with the ball.
He has been so much better at going straight up when contesting a shot and not bringing his arms down. He's been able to be a rim protector without fouling this year, which has been huge. Add Zion to the mix flying around however and whenever he wants and it's been a really good combination.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT