ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Devils weighing heavy on Tony's mind!!!

I had a dream last night Tony was our next coach. So I’m adding him to the list. I can see it happening too.

Reactions: dukedevilz
no thanks, do you recall the UMBC game?
No thanks? I be like yes please! Seeing what he’s doing with what he’s got, imagine what he can do with what he doesn’t. And UMBC...sh!t happens. Ks had his share. Obviously not that bad but yea. He’s on my list.

I like Coach Bennett, but he would definitely need to change his offensive philosophy for me to enjoy watching his team play. I think I would rather put that vape stuff in my eyes than watch that sh$t.

Hahaha!!

Yeah, his style is boring to watch sometimes. And I think that's what has held him back in tbe tourney.
At some point, a team is gonna be red hot and you have to be able to score with them

Last edited:
The more I watch them play the more I like them....It’s rare to see that kind of basketball today. Still pains me to watch them but yea. I think a lot would change from the way he runs things If he was at Duke.

I think were gonna win at UVA, I don't care what BPI projects or whatever. We are more talented than them, and our guys thrive with the "us against the world" mentality.

This game, just like the UK domination, will be a statement to the rest of the country that this year it's "Duke versus the field."

Funny stuff with his wife. I like the attention Bennett and uva are getting for our next matchup. It’s nothing new for K and Duke. Let Bennett and his team experience what K and Duke does all the time, maybe they will play tight.

I think were gonna win at UVA, I don't care what BPI projects or whatever. We are more talented than them, and our guys thrive with the "us against the world" mentality.

This game, just like the UK domination, will be a statement to the rest of the country that this year it's "Duke versus the field."

It's definitely a game that we "can" lose, but I'm with you, no way I could bet against us.

No thanks? I be like yes please! Seeing what he’s doing with what he’s got, imagine what he can do with what he doesn’t. And UMBC...sh!t happens. Ks had his share. Obviously not that bad but yea. He’s on my list.
Yeah but Bennett just seems like a smug asshole, and I simply could not handle his nauseating offense. I never ever in a trillion years want him at Duke. Good news is he seems to hate Duke.

Hahaha!!

Yeah, his style is boring to watch sometimes. And I think that's what has held him back in tbe tourney.
At some point, a team is gonna be red hot and you have to be able to score with them
99% teams gonna have to “be red hot” to beat them lol. (I say that with them laying an egg at NCS the other night and almost losing lol) And their offense is pretty good this year.

99% teams gonna have to “be red hot” to beat them lol. (I say that with them laying an egg at NCS the other night and almost losing lol) And their offense is pretty good this year.
I get what you’re saying, but we definitely were not red hot when we beat them a couple weeks ago. We struggled from three and free throw line and still won.

Hopefully the goofy looking Huff guy for UVA won't be playing against us. I don't see how he can, Zion ended his life in Cameron.

I get what you’re saying, but we definitely were not red hot when we beat them a couple weeks ago. We struggled from three and free throw line and still won.
Why I said 99% бутон. :)

Oh they are absolutely a really good team. I don't think ANYBODY is hoping to get them in their bracket in March. I just think their style is boring and conducive to being upset by a hot shooting team. Their offense looks better this year though.

UMBC had the perfect storm where they played their absolute best game and UVA played their absolute worst.

Duke can get away with it because of talent, but as NC St discovered you CANNOT get in a hole against them and hope to come back. The flip side of that for UVA came last year, as they dont have the style to make big comebacks themselves against a red hot team.

In basketball great offense beats great defense. It is the opposite in football most of the time.

Their offensive style is hard to watch. I would love to watch them play against other teams but I cant do it. I mean they rank like 300 and something in possessions per game. Not as bad as that sorry azz four corners that Phil Ford pioneered but not far from it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT