ADVERTISEMENT

Best TV Gameshows

The most fun......family feud
The most pressure for the contestant- deal or no deal. Your offer is 250,000. Do you choose another case?

Reactions: FearTheBeard
nope gotta walk
That’s how my dad is. We joke he’d take the first offer bc he’s so frugal. If he won a car on The Price is Right he’d complain about having to pay the taxes the whole time. “I didn’t win a car. I bought one at a reduced price!” is all he’d say.

I’m a gambler. Ride or die til they open my case.

Reactions: pisgah101
That’s how my dad is. We joke he’d take the first offer bc he’s so frugal. If he won a car on The Price is Right he’d complain about having to pay the taxes the whole time. “I didn’t win a car. I bought one at a reduced price!” is all he’d say.

I’m a gambler. Ride or die til they open my case.
One of my favorite game shows was Press Your Luck. I remember reading an article years ago about a guy that watched Press Your Luck everyday for something like 6 months and memorized the patterns of the lights as they went around the board and when he went on the show his episode had to be turned into a 2 part episode because he kept on landing on squares that were cash plus a spin and he ended up winning a ton of cash and prizes. The people in charge of the show knew that he had figured out some way to keep winning, so they told him he couldn’t return as champion but they let him keep all of the cash and prizes that he had won. I’ve also read articles about how a lot of contestants ended up having to sell the prizes that they won on the show just so they could afford to pay the taxes on the prizes that they won.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT