ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball is back

He’s just leaving everything up ..get him out before this turns into game 3

I could be wrong but I think this series is going 7 and the Dodgers win. Again, hope I am wrong.

Mannn that’s costly there...unbelievable somebody can’t just put the ball in play for 1 run lol

Everythings just going their way tonight . Won’t happen tomorrow .Im confident if we lose this we’re taking 7!

Wish I had your confidence. I think the Dodgers finish it up tonight and win tomorrow. Astros/Dodgers World Series.

Wish I had your confidence. I think the Dodgers finish it up tonight and win tomorrow. Astros/Dodgers World Series.
I don’t think so. Im not going to explain every tiny thing that went their way with their ace on the mound In baseball, but we gained momentum at the end of the game. We lost to their ace by 2 with ThAt! We taking 7 watch!

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
In baseball a simple strike call here and there can be difference in an 2 or 3 run inning, etc. It’s so many little things here and there that went their way that most don’t see...we good watch!

Anderson is good . Hoping for six innings and two runs. Scuba is good too. I would tell him to do whatever he needs to do to relax

They all throw hard. They must have changed the radar guns. Only one or two pitchers in the entire league used to throw 100. Minter pitched well, but hernandez and Taylor were better. Betts is up. Nobody out. Man on 2nd. Tie game

A feeble ending to a great season

This season's end hurts worse than last year's and is probably one of the worst I can remember. That said, I'm trying not to be too disappointed about it. To finish where the Braves did while getting a combined four starts from Hammels and Soroka is a hell of an accomplishment.

The roster being as young as it is gives me a lot of hope for the future. Anybody got any predictions on whether Alex opens up the checkbook to resign Ozuna?

I’m really rooting for the Dodgers bc i would love to see Clayton get the monkey off his back.

Reactions: GillJET
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT