ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball is back

The Yankees will be fine. They will coast into the playoffs and at least get to the ALCS
Not so sure. That staff is depleted and Cole is looking very mortal. Oakland and Tampa are the class of the AL w the White Sox as dark horses.

Not so sure. That staff is depleted and Cole is looking very mortal. Oakland and Tampa are the class of the AL w the White Sox as dark horses.

Half the regulars are minor leaguers if not for the injuries. Playoffs are doubtful. Sanchez is playing like he is a class A player. Right now his strike out to at bat ration is close to 50 per cent. He has struck out 7 straight times. The major league record is 9. OFC

Half the regulars are minor leaguers if not for the injuries. Playoffs are doubtful. Sanchez is playing like he is a class A player. Right now his strike out to at bat ration is close to 50 per cent. He has struck out 7 straight times. The major league record is 9. OFC
You are right Sky, our line-up scares nobody, Sanchez is a joke, Stanton was a big mistake, and as much as I like Judge, I don't know about signing him long term. He can't seem to ever stay healthy. I think Cole is just pressing, so I am not to worried about him. Outside of him, our pitching is just bad and I think our bull-pen is just not what it used to be. In other words, we are in trouble!!!!
OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I was feeling self satisfied last night. Yankees were up 6-1 in the 6th last night. Fifteen minutes later they were down 12-6. That's not good. They're on MLB tonight. I'll study them

I've done some studying. skysdad is correct. Sanchez swings after the ball is past him. The hitting is dreadful

Well my Yankee's lost again tonight, 2-1. That pretty well spells a end to the season. Happ pitched a whole lot better than any of our other starters have lately, but now the offense stinks. Damn, hurry up basketball season!!!!
OFC

That was rough to watch. . They just need to stay ahead of the Orioles and play a lot better next month

Hopefully this is a sign that the Yankees are starting to play better, but it is against the Orioles. Good news Judge and Stanton could be back soon!!!!
OFC

The Yankees need to play every game like it's the last game of the season. Every win is big. OFC

Reactions: JohnstonCDevil
Hopefully Sky, they are turning the corner, especially since some players are returning!!!
OFC

So, who is making it to and winning the World Series this year? I'm a Braves fan, so, I expect another early playoff exit, haha I think we're looking at the Dodgers from the NL and no clue from the AL.

Reactions: geddoughton23
I listened to most of the glorious Braves 1-0 win in 13 innings on the TuneIn App. Channel 680 from Atlanta. Couldn't watch, but listening made the work day great

Watched while I was working out at home and I ended up having a very unproductive workout, haha What a win! Hopefully they can get a win tomorrow and finish this out. What do you think about the 16 playoff team postseason? I'd be okay with having a shorter season and this every year.

The Yankees/Indians game last night was crazy. I really thought the Indians might win at least one. Oh well. Hopefully the Braves can finish off the Reds today.

The Yankees crushed cy young favorite, Shane Bieber, last night.
Yes Ged, the Yankee bats have woken up. The had better be wide awake if they are to beat the Ray's. The Ray's have diffently had the Yankees number this year!!!
OFC

Yes Ged, the Yankee bats have woken up. The had better be wide awake if they are to beat the Ray's. The Ray's have diffently had the Yankees number this year!!!
OFC

No shit. I hope the Yankees put up a better fight in the series but I'm not holding my breath.

Time to show the Rays who is boss! This is a must game for the Yankee's tonight with Cole pitching. If they loose with Cole pitching the Yankee's could be in a lot of trouble!!!
OFC

I'm afraid that if my Yankees don't score at least 10 tonight they are off till next year. OFC

Good luck, skysdad! The over/ under is only 9 runs in this game. I wish that I still bet. The Yankees will score at least 6

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT