ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball is back

Sky, I don't worry to much about Cole, because he is a warrior. But we do need to strike first and put the pressure on the Ray's young team! And somehow, someway, Judge needs to wake up!!!
OFC

Yeah I agree.The more runs we score the less pressure on Cole. And yes Judge needs to step it up. He's starting to swing at bad pitches again and let sweet ones go by. Oppossing pitchers are going to keep throwing bad pitches to swing at as long as he swings at them. I found an interesting regular season stat on the Yankees. They hit 94 home runs in 60 games. Pretty impressive right? But the pitchers gave up 83 home runs in 60 games which is just about as impressive . If we had not hit those 19 home runs in that 3 game strecth it's quite possible we would have given up more home runs than we hit. So the theory has been that if we hit a lot of home runs we win but we are also giving up a lot. That has to change. OFC

I was wrong last night, but once again the over/under of 7.5 seems low. Both starters are on short rest.

Losing Duvall hurts. Glad to get the game one win. Hopefully this team can keep this going. Anderson has the biggest start of his young career coming up. I'm impressed with the looseness this team showed tonight. No one was tight, everybody seemed to just be having fun. Felt like the 90's out there tonight. Hopefully things end up like they did in '95.

Angels fan so I’m pulling for the Braves as well. Unfortunately, I can’t see them holding down the dodgers offense like that for 6-7 games. Still think dodgers in 6.

Is game 3 a good betting game or what! Ain’t no way the Dodgers are going down 3-0....impossible! But if they do wooooooo lmao

Dodgers haven't lost 3 straight all year. I think they win tomorrow. But I'd love to be wrong and go up 3-0. I swear the Fox panel acting like the Dodgers are up 2-0 instead of down 0-2. The hate on the Braves is real. Look, the Dodgers have been the best team in baseball all damn year. But this is the postseason. One of my buddies said the Braves almost choked that away. My response, "I'll take a ugly win and a 2-0 series lead over a pretty loss and thie series being 1-1". The Braves are underrated. I don’t know how the pitching will stack up from here on out. But I am very proud of this team.

Also, the Astros are imploding in real time. And I am loving every minute of it. Altuve with 3 errors this series which have lead to a plethora of runs for the Rays and it couldn't happen to a better person. Hate the Astros almost as much as I hate the Cardinals and the Yankees.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I hope that I'm out of my mind. It looked like Wood was aiming at Freeman's elbow. And he used to pitch for the Braves when he first made the Majors
Idk if he did or not. It certainly seemed that way though. I just hope he's okay.

ged, bleed its the first thing I thought too after rewatching it. Freddie is just such a fantastic person, he would probably give Wood the benefit of the doubt. I certainly don't have to though, and that curve was just too perfectly placed outside for me to believe it was not a "purpose pitch." #LoveMyBraves #OFC

If was a change up.....but he did get yanked right after he did it.... Ol Fred’s been tearing them up!...y’all got me thinking now🤷‍♂️ But if it was intentional we riding that good karma and take this series in 6 lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT