ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball is back

It was probably just the camera angle. I don't think that he meant to hit him. It looked like it hurt. A lot

Dodgers haven't lost 3 straight all year. I think they win tomorrow. But I'd love to be wrong and go up 3-0. I swear the Fox panel acting like the Dodgers are up 2-0 instead of down 0-2. The hate on the Braves is real. Look, the Dodgers have been the best team in baseball all damn year. But this is the postseason. One of my buddies said the Braves almost choked that away. My response, "I'll take a ugly win and a 2-0 series lead over a pretty loss and thie series being 1-1". The Braves are underrated. I don’t know how the pitching will stack up from here on out. But I am very proud of this team.
Today is important because we have bullpen vs Kershaw tomorrow. Kyle Wright is quality starter but been fortunate to escape 3-2 counts and walks against lesser opponents. Hopefully the rally yesterday didn't wake up Dodger bats.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
On top of having the best bullpen, the Dodgers have one of the all time best hitting line ups. What they've done this year with RISP has been astounding. I don't feel comfortable with how the game concluded last night. However, the W went to Atlanta and I still feel that the pressure is on the Dodgers more than the Braves for this series. No one is still giving Atlanta a chance here. The talking heads are behaving as if the Dodgers are leading in the series and not the Braves. Look, the Dodgers are the best all around team in the game this year. But damn, the Braves aren't scrubs either, the announcers and the fox panel were jumping thru hoops to talk about how amazing the Dodgers were last night and not really give the Braves enough credit after win. Especially after that late surge from LA. Do I think the Braves win tonight? No. Dodgers are too damn good to be beaten three straight times.

The Dodgers have a good team, thats for sure. But regular season wise, they have had the best team for years lately and haven't won anything. Till they prove they can win in the playoffs, I am not sold on them. If the Braves get good pitching tonight I believe they will make it 3-0. I don't expect the Braves to sweep them, but I do expect them to take the series!!!
GO BRAVES!!!!
OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
That’ll be all I watch. Man think of the history of this comeback though if I miss it!😂...Naaa it’s not possible! lmao I’m not torturing myself tonight

Braves lead the series. The bullpen wasn't wasted. Ynoa pitched 4 scoreless innings. Pache hit a HR. Thursday night game is on Fox. Outlook is positive. I don't know why I dislike the Dodgers so much
This is where I stand. Dodgers relying on player scratched yesterday with back issues. Our bullpen still hasn't been touched off. Awful couple innings today but then shutout the Dodgers for 6 innings.

I don't know why I dislike the Dodgers so much

ged same here. I think for me it goes back to the Braves-Dodgers rivalry in the 80s, when we had some up and coming teams under Joe Torre. We really had some exciting games with them battling in the NL WEST. Garvey absolutely made me sick. Such a phony. Wasnt too crazy about the rest of 'em either.

Lets hope we rebound today. I think whoever wins game 4 will ultimately advance. Certainly I know the FoxDodger network is behind LA...... OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
Even if Dodgers equalize today. Best of 3 and we have Fried and Anderson.

I started following Braves in early 90s and we usually had our way with the Dodgers, even in 1996 NLDS. Nomo stole the NL Rookie of the Year from Chipper. Today I live in San Diego so experience that side of the LA rivalry.

I find the Lakers players/fans more insufferable but that is more my experience culturally with NBA in comparison to MLB.

Reactions: geddoughton23
Shew, the 7th inning had me worried. Chris Martin came in and saved us there. Wilson was amazing tonight. Ozuna was a beast. One win away from going to a World Series. Never thought this team would be up 3-1 on the Dodgers. So proud of these guys after the beating they took last night.

Interesting column at MLB.com saying that the Dodgers should have scratched Pitcher Urias on Wednesday night as the Dodgers were up 11-0 in the top of the first. Any pitcher in the bullpen can hold an eleven run lead. Then the Dodgers could have started Urias on Thursday and given Kershaw another day for his back to heal

Man I’m deadass serious when I say I can’t watch. I can’t take the anxiety of EVERY single pitch to the Dodgers knowing how dangerous they can get. I don’t even think I can watch the rest of the series....I’d rather wake up cross my fingers and check the box score lmao 😂

I drink...a lot 😂 Seriously though, I usually pace back and forth in my living room. Or if I am at work it completely impedes my ability to do a single damn thing effectively. Growing up with those teams in the 90's watching so many chances slip away, (save for '95), has me on edge. I keep having PTSD flashbacks to the '96 World Series.

I drink...a lot 😂 Seriously though, I usually pace back and forth in my living room. Or if I am at work it completely impedes my ability to do a single damn thing effectively. Growing up with those teams in the 90's watching so many chances slip away, (save for '95), has me on edge. I keep having PTSD flashbacks to the '96 World Series.

I am trying to take a relaxed approach and look at big picture: We only have to win ONE of the next 3 to be series bound. However, theory implies a put on the brakes approach I believe, and we can't afford to let up. Thus bottom line I say keep playing the all-out style we've been executing and close it out tonight!!!! #GoBraves

OFC

Alright Braves, let's end this tonight!! Being a OFC member, I wish they were starting the game a little earlier than 9. It won't be over before I fall asleep in my recliner!!!
OFC

Alright Braves, let's end this tonight!! Being a OFC member, I wish they were starting the game a little earlier than 9. It won't be over before I fall asleep in my recliner!!!
OFC

JCD as a fellow OFC member, I have thought same thing. Sandman usually calls this geezer out by about 11pm. A big nite for me was like Barney Fife used to tell Andy:" I bet my head didn't hit that pillow before a quarter til eleven last nite!" Lmao.... OFC

Incredible shoetop catch by Betts. Ozuna scored, but run taken off the board because he didn't tag up. GOOD GRIEF!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT