ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Womens Tourney

Tlass

Starter
Sep 26, 2011
Durham, North Carolina
Dang it..The girls lost to State close game (51-45).. I would love for them get that monkey off their back win a NCAA title. Year after year they have good and Great teams but cant seem to win that elusive NCAA title.. I think it come sooner than later. GO DUKE.

Having really good players transfer a couple of years ago really hurt. Checked the recruiting class for next year and was very surprised at Duke’s lack of top rated recruits.

When they got coach P it started going downhill
Negative!!! The team is plagued with injury. Kyra was injured last year and was out for this entire year, Haley got hit and will miss first part of next year, and Boykin got hurt this year and will be out until next year. 3 key players that are off your team. Jayda and Jade are both great at their respective roles but have to gain confidence on the big stage.

P is great but when your top 3 players get hurt it’s kinda hard to do anything especially when the injuries come at different times.

Having really good players transfer a couple of years ago really hurt. Checked the recruiting class for next year and was very surprised at Duke’s lack of top rated recruits.
They have great talent now. Kyra got re-injured during practice but she will be back soon after the season starts, Haley should be back about same time, and Boykin will start. Jade and Jada both will have a year of maturity under their belt. Odom stepped up huge from where she did last year. The girls have to stay healthy and buy into the program.

Negative!!! The team is plagued with injury. Kyra was injured last year and was out for this entire year, Haley got hit and will miss first part of next year, and Boykin got hurt this year and will be out until next year. 3 key players that are off your team. Jayda and Jade are both great at their respective roles but have to gain confidence on the big stage.

P is great but when your top 3 players get hurt it’s kinda hard to do anything especially when the injuries come at different times.

That's true and a lot of bad luck. But she's not got the program back to where Gail had it year after year. I was a big Gail fan though so probably a little impartial

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT