ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Recruiting

Brakefield posted don't believe everything you hear in reference to him decommitting from duke. RR is running yet another Duke post lol. They have a conspiracy theory going already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quavarius
What a insecure bunch of hicks
I'm not sure which is worse, them toothless wonders or the mindless wonders down the road from Duke. They have the nerve to complain about Duke not playing an ACC opening conference game and them not scared to go on the road already to play. Both fan bases are just dumb a h**l.

Hope he means it! Brakefield will be a great multi year player for Duke, and I’m happy to have him.
I know right. I'm wondering where the smoke started coming from in the first place. I've seen it go both ways before. I hope this is not the case, but at the end of the day, the Duke train will continue to roll. Get on board or get off at the next stop lol.

I know right. I'm wondering where the smoke started coming from in the first place. I've seen it go both ways before. I hope this is not the case, but at the end of the day, the Duke train will continue to roll. Get on board or get off at the next stop lol.

The Kentucky board is saying that we might get Kuminga and that is why Brakefield will de-commit.

RR when Duke landed Brakefield. "K has lost his fast ball, Duke is no longer getting the top guys, they have to settle for a guy like this."

RR when fake news breaks about Brakefield decommitting. " Cal, make the call and bring this guy in, lets just get him on campus."

Almost all of the tweets about Brakefield decommiting have been deleted, sounds like someone had no clue what they were talking about.
Jokers know, you put anything out there involving Duke, it's going to run for a little bit. And mostly on the RR board. I love how they have to convince themselves daily that they are college basketball, but yet they keep so many duke threads going on with multiple pages to it lol..

He is going to surprise and is a bigger more athletic Rodney Hood type of player. He can definitely shoot the ball and he is a scorer. Can easily see him competing for the 4 spot next year.

Reactions: Quavarius

Figured Jalen Johnson would be signing in the early period.
I just got off the phone with the Goat. I told him to make sure not to mention them at all in any press conferences until we get that paper delivered lol. Haters are hanging on his every word. I'm using my night vision goggles to try and seek them out from the cover of darkness.

I'm not sure which is worse, them toothless wonders or the mindless wonders down the road from Duke. They have the nerve to complain about Duke not playing an ACC opening conference game and them not scared to go on the road already to play. Both fan bases are just dumb a h**l.

Agreed!

Jokers know, you put anything out there involving Duke, it's going to run for a little bit. And mostly on the RR board. I love how they have to convince themselves daily that they are college basketball, but yet they keep so many duke threads going on with multiple pages to it lol..

This! They know Duke is KING and it disturbs them greatly!

Reactions: retiredsoldier
This! They know Duke is KING and it disturbs them greatly!
tenor.gif

Reactions: bfort2223
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT